Nursulton Ruziboev vs. Brunno Ferreira

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)

Kevin Lee vs. Rinat Fakhretdinov
Joanderson Brito vs. Westin Wilson
Yana Santos vs. Karol Rosa
Guram Kutateladze vs. Elves Brenner
Ivana Petrovic vs. Luana Carolina
Alexander Romanov vs. Blagoy Ivanov

not a lot of action for me. saving money for next week.

To win:$199.39
Type Parlay
Description:
Martial Arts - MMA - Nursulton Ruziboev vs Brunno Ferreira - Parlay | 24958 Brunno Ferreira -220 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 07:10:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Benoit Saint-Denis vs Ismael Bonfim - Parlay | 24926 Ismael Bonfim -265 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 07:35:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Ariane Lipski vs Melissa Gatto - Parlay | 24914 Melissa Gatto -240 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 08:00:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Abus Magomedov vs Sean Strickland - Parlay | 24901 Abus Magomedov +130 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 09:15:00 PM (EST) | Pending

to many parlays to tell what I need just random crap I bet the over 2.5 I need the UN 1.5 for the first random parlay crap i grabbed from my big blue bag

Pub sports radio has ivanov Dec

Romanov might very well win a decision. This fight was never going to be fast paced

Maybe I spoke too soon. Romanov 2-0

Romanov with best performance of his career. Wont need a robbery. He got this.

Actually Romanov fought decent pace and showed some striking against a guy that is really hard to look good against

1-0 in my bets no bet here no chance parlay first ticket I grabbed needs Carolina I picked Petrovich dec in pubsports radio

No idea about Petrovic but Carolina usually suck round 1 then gets stronger longer the fight goes. Gonna look at lb in this one

Romanov at dog odds in R1 and R2 was nice. Too bad I didn't go bigger, I was too busy watching the total time.

Dog?

Insanity imo. Ivanov wasnt bringing the fight to him at all. And he doesnt have the skill to do so. Romanov foght smart not trying to get him out of there. Man is getting better.

Dog?

Insanity imo. Ivanov wasnt bringing the fight to him at all. And he doesnt have the skill to do so. Romanov foght smart not trying to get him out of there. Man is getting better.
Romanov was +167 in Round 2. I bet him at +141 and +167. Once Romanov got the clinch and take down in R2, his odds skyrocketed to a massive favorite.

R1: Carolina (She won the round but is -119 after the round ended.)

Carolina taking over

Grindy round, grappling was about even, but dmg+strikes would go to Carolina.
2-0 Carolina imo

Could be 1-1. I had to take Ivana at +255.

Back