UFC on ESPN 48 PBP/Discussion

AND A MASSIVE NO CHANCE PARLAY HITS THANK YOU ANDREW HEDGES RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR SITE WELL NOT MASSIVE VALUE ONLY LIKE 870 BUT IT WAS ONLY FOR 5 NOT TO BAD

It's always nice to see your first bet of the week and most confident play of the card dominate his opponent.

Thank you, Mr. Dawson. <Moves>

1.5U Strickland

Think Sean has proven he's top 10 level. Don't know much about Albus but it seems a big jump in competition - if he can't get Strickland out early I think Sean dictates the fight.

Strong round for Abus. Good mix of strikes. I think Sean is waiting for him to tire and get reads.

I think the next eye poke will be a point too which will help Sean because he still had those fingers out at times after the foul

Sean gearing up, Abus gearing down. Just a matter of time now I think for Sean to win. Live betting big when I can

Lol, nicely done by Sean. Pre fight bet pays off, shame I couldn't add more tho

Fuck that, needed Sean O2,5. Crazy how Abus folded quickly.

His ITD was such an easy bet
Abu has no experience in long fights

not a lot of action for me. saving money for next week.

To win:$199.39
Type Parlay
Description:
Martial Arts - MMA - Nursulton Ruziboev vs Brunno Ferreira - Parlay | 24958 Brunno Ferreira -220 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 07:10:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Benoit Saint-Denis vs Ismael Bonfim - Parlay | 24926 Ismael Bonfim -265 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 07:35:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Ariane Lipski vs Melissa Gatto - Parlay | 24914 Melissa Gatto -240 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 08:00:00 PM (EST) | Pending
Martial Arts - MMA - Abus Magomedov vs Sean Strickland - Parlay | 24901 Abus Magomedov +130 For Game | 07/01/2023 | 09:15:00 PM (EST) | Pending
<Hendricks02>

Despite the loss by instincts that this would be a no- confidence night was spot on. I saved myself 66$ more id spend on a parlay and perhaps a few more 100s would have wasted assuming the favs were locks and prop betting. next week im ready.

1.5U Strickland

Think Sean has proven he's top 10 level. Don't know much about Albus but it seems a big jump in competition - if he can't get Strickland out early I think Sean dictates the fight.

Sean is closer to top 5 than top 10. With Alex gone up its safe to say Sean is top 5 IMO.

Hes 22-2 @ MW now for his career if we include "LHW" bout against Imavov which was just 2 MWs not really cutting. Lost to only Alex and a 50/50 split fight with Cannonier who is easily top 5 himself and Jared is easily 3rd best behind Izzy and Rob.

A fair point - I'd possibly have Vettori ahead of him but didn't realise Alex had moved up permanently so that would be 5th at worst.

Decent price on him last night given the step up in competition for Albus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back