UFC on ESPN 48 PBP/Discussion

FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only need Morales/Griffrin over 2.5 and dawson to win to hit a no chance parlay if morales griffrin goes over 2.5 I will hedge

Good read by me.

I had Lipski pre-fight so happy with that, but yeah annoying fight. I'm no WMMA hater but tonight the 3 fights suck.
I thought I had Benoît ML but actually it was Benoît & O1,5, and a parlay with Lipski/Gatto O1,5 and Bonfim/BSD O1,5... My man finished too fast lol.

I'm actually not 100% how that round would be scored. I'd lean towards Griffin, but it could go either way.

Big round for Marlon. Could be 1-1, or 2-0 Marlon.

Marlon takes it comfortably. This was a good test of how he reacts to adversity/tough scrappers that he can't put away. Showed that he can remain calm, not burn his cardio, and even pushed through the pain of that swelling eye for 2+ Rds.

All I need is Dawson to hit a no chance parlay it had

Lee/Fahk-UN 2.5+124
Griffrin/Morales-OV 2.5-128
Rosa-184
Lipski+190
Rosa/Santos-OV2.5-370
Dawson-110
Romanov/Ivanov-OV 1.5-210
Carolina+168

5$ to win 856.75

Hedged with Ismagulov-125 for 100

The UFC are building Morales up nicely. He shows flaws in his fights, but they're giving him guys who he can beat even with his flaws.

Damir was winning the standup briefly, but Dawson's ground dominance is something else.

glad lots of people lost riding on that silly ismagulov train. Dawson easy money.

Back