PBP UFC on ESPN 48 - Strickland vs. Magomedov: Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 7/1 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy fuck that makes me feel old... his fuckin mom just won a Pan-American medal on Wednesday?!?!

Reactions: Yep
Morales' athleticism is spectacular. His jab is a laser, but he needs other tools in his striking repertoire. He seems so gifted physically it would almost be tragic to just stick to jabs and 1-2s. He is only 24, though, so there's still plenty of time to develop!
Imagine him with kicks... he threw a couple of legkicks and had Griffin in trouble.

Morales is legit a really excellent fighter. Possible title contender, in time.
He's impressive.

Morales needs to cut down on the off the fence stuff, griffin shot on them every time

Most of what he hit Griffin with was grazing, only a couple clean strikes, and Griffin looks like he got hit with a hammer. Imagine how hard he hits. He's 24. A piece of clay in the right hands. A terrifying prospect both literally and figuratively. Impressive TDD to boot.
Thank you exactly .

Honestly baffled that I got multiple replys of people saying they aren't impressed and "he can't go far in the stacked WW division bruh" lol mhm .

Some fighters just trigger animosity from dawgers I guess is what it is lol

I think a good fight for Morales would be Great White.

Back