PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of in, picks of doom!

107896-4012712.png

The Pleasure Man starts his title run tonight. UFC about to get a lot more sexual satisfaction with their cage fighting.

Call me crazy, but I still think Turkalj has something to offer.

I'm picking him, and you can't stop me!!!

837597-34064707.png

I watched the first fight way back and if memory serves Ibo just thwacked Turkalj during the first round all over the ring to gas himself and then Anton just took him down and RNC'd him.

What a horrible crowd we have for this event.

I watched the first fight way back and if memory serves Ibo just thwacked Turkalj during the first round all over the ring to gas himself and then Anton just took him down and RNC'd him.

Sounds about right to me!

Turkalj is that guy who gets bounced around at the start lol

That's how I remember it too, didn't look good at all for Anton in rd1 lol

Will Aslan taste the pleasure man again or does he rise from the dead with a helping of Turkish delight
That exchange with Tyson Pedro is one of my favorite moments in recent press conference history, lol

I don't know about this one. Tempted to pick Aslan here, but I def don't feel strongly about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back