UFC on ESPN 6 Reyes vs Weidman

Damn dude, if you know cause you researched it then it sounds like im fucked, I clearly have not researched it.

Just kidding, I look forward to seeing you eating your own feces.

I wasn't trying to be smart, I think it's pretty accurate where odds are. Id just be baffled if he could win a unan decision in this match up.

Just kidding, I look forward to seeing you eating your own feces.
tenor.gif

Haha yes. You dun goofed @Red_2

Stewart's split dec loss over Edmond aged quite well. Had he gotten that dec he'd be in a 4 fight winning streak. I think Winn is too fucking small and he will pay for it sooner than later. Stewart is much better striker than Eric and I had to hold my breath in the Eric fight because I thought Winn was going to get knocked out any minute there. Honestly I'd be very very surprised if Stewart loses the striking here.

Stewart was getting outboxed by Eric Spicely for half their fight lol. And Winn is an elite wrestler fighting a guy who definitely isn't, unlike Spicely who had a high-level ground game. The gameplan's going to be different and Winn can still knock him out.

Really? I thought Sosoli's hand speed, power and aggression looked really good in the DWCTS fight and that he would have slept the guy if it wasnt for the eye poke. I also think he has a good chin.

I reckon he'll lose to Hardy but i reckon he'd do alright against both Spitz and Boser.
I want to say he looked okay in his contender series bout but I think that was largely due to his opponent. Dustin Joynson was a former soccer play I believe(correct me if I am wrong). It kind of showed too, mainly just throwing kicks and looking really uncomfortable in the pocket/clinch.

Sosoli's style seems to involve alot of trading/counter hooks and being able to force back/muscle his opponent. I think his style may work against him as Hardy should be the much larger stronger man here. I thought his most recent KO win was a bad looks as well, looking very sloppy and on his way to losing the round until he clipped Kelvin Fitial

Last edited:
Interviews coming in

Last edited:
This Winn is overrated, dude coudlnt finish Eric Spicely . No Power in hands and midget height for mw. Stewart all day

Obvious pass. However think Costa wins.
Costa is possibly the worst bantamweight in the division. His whole skillset is wild all offence sloppy striking that lasts about 5 minutes before he's a gassed mess.

Imagine betting Boston Salmon.
haha I agree, pass fight for me but gun to my head I favor Costa and dog odds the value is on his side with zero value on Salmon imo

Coming back from basically 30 seconds of action in over 2 years, in a fight he got knocked out it in (had Taha itd +300 something there), and spent most of that time healing from knee surgery. Plus he hates pressure with Costa will bring, he needs to set his feet to throw punches, like Barboza does with his kicks only use his hands mostly. And on top of that lost to that 4-3 bum due to pressure and being pushed against the cage. All those things equal pass..

Got Fight doesn't go the distance at plus odds which I like, and my only bet for this fight.

This Winn is overrated, dude coudlnt finish Eric Spicely . No Power in hands and midget height for mw. Stewart all day
I believe the narrative was he wouldn't take spicely down due to his excellent BJJ or something I'm sure. Can't remember. Stewart looked better last fight but he doesn't have good wrestling. Deron might LnP or finish it on the deck.

If Bochniak wins a 30-27 I'll upload a picture of me eating shit. Not a fucking chance that happens, and I know because I went into researching this hoping to bet Bochniak.
let's get a little more clarity on this, does it have to be 30-27? What about 30-26 or KO or SUB?

let's get a little more clarity on this, does it have to be 30-27? What about 30-26 or KO or SUB?

Him winning every round, a unanimous 30-27 minimum decision I'd be very impressed.

Going back and watching Stewart-Spicely and Winn-Spicely again, you've got to be kidding yourself if you think Stewart was looking great in the standup against him. Stewart arguably lost the first round in a standup fight and whiffed most of his punches. I don't know if he'd end up finishing (or even winning) if he didn't catch Spicely off-balance with that jab. Winn landed a ton of power shots on the feet and against most guys would've crumpled them. Stewart's also slightly smaller than Spicely from the looks of it. My main worry is just Stewart bringing his knee up if Winn's pushing him to the fence and trying a more aggressive wrestling attack.

I'd also caution against putting too much stock in Stewart going to a split against Shahbazyan. Every media outlet scored it (rightly) for Shahbazyan, who showed an effective wrestling attack and only faltered when he started gassing. Winn can definitely outwrestle him and has the power to potentially put him away.

the money maker of the card? Bebita, meatball going down and everyone crying for not making easy money

Well

I just realized this card is on Friday

I really don’t know how to feel about that.

Back