UFC on ESPN 6 Reyes vs Weidman

Some bets ive made/looking at. Would love the input.

Stewart ITD +384 Stewart KO +440 Stewart not by dec -280

Winn -108

Barber- scorecard no action -145 Barber -132

Mcghee +200

Pearce -135 Lauzon rd 1 +525

Weidman/reyes over rd 1.5 -155

I don't usually dig too much into the media but confidence increase after hearing Sosoli's interview. Sounds like he showed up just for the chance and hasn't had much time to train.

i really like this guy, reminds me of my little brother lol

anyway, on the contenders series he did say something like he'd fight anyone and i partially reckon Dana signed him cause he just stands and bangs and is down for anything

I think a lot of dogs are gonna bark on this card.

My only bet is on Weidman, but I'm leaning towards Lauzon and Sosoli, Court also has a chance too.

Gonna tape more tonight and tomorrow. Hardy is dogshit, he doesn't like to get hit, I think it's safe to fade him.

About to dig into Bochniak v Woodson a little. I remember Woodson was on his way to a lose before landing a hail mary of a knee on the contender series.
Anybody on Woodson might want to play him NSC, Kyle has a pretty thick Boston accent......

Local or not I like his mindset. Doesn't smoke or drink and if he is to be believed missed his own sister having a child due to focusing on his camp. In his words seems like he is "all in"

I think a lot of dogs are gonna bark on this card.

My only bet is on Weidman, but I'm leaning towards Lauzon and Sosoli, Court also has a chance too.

Gonna tape more tonight and tomorrow. Hardy is dogshit, he doesn't like to get hit, I think it's safe to fade him.
I agree with Hardy being dogshit, not saying Sosoli's gonna win but I don't think he gets knocked out and it could very go the distance.

Really liking Bochniak v Zabit. Kyle doesn't look like any technical wizard but I like his movement, guard, and solid wrestling.
Dropped his hands like an idiot a time or two for a taunt but he seemed to actually get in Zabits head a little.
Zabit was a 6 to 1 favorite and Bochniak stayed in his face for the full 15 like a dog even though he took some damaging shots. Sharipov may not have the greatest cardio but Kyle had him dropping his hands in r3 and swung on him from bell to bell.

Aside from Woodson's size I see little reason to think Kyle loses and think he is posed to take a decision as the hometown hero if not on guts alone.
-140 for Kyle seems like value to me.

anyone think Woodson has a better finishing chance than bochniak>?

given Reyes knows he has slowed in a few fights and its a 5 rder it seems like the over -150 1.5rd is good? I know there is a chance weidman gets starched early but also in the camp of him still being somewhat durable and grindy. I think weidman has to respect the power of reyes early and reyes has to be more aware of pacing himself because its 5. Any thoughts/?
Sticking to the ML myself. Still I can't help but think Reyes should have a speed, power, and ranged striking advantage here. If Weidman can't get any advantage early with his grappling I don't think it goes past the 3rd.

anyone think Woodson has a better finishing chance than bochniak>?
Really not impressed by Woodson his selling point seems to be that he is a really tall 145er.
His grappling didn't look great against Mckinney before the last ditch effort knee. His other two finishes are a choke against a 0-3 fighter and a ko/tko against a 3-4. Mckinney was his best win and it didn't look like a great one largely due to the losers fight iq and defense .
Just my two cents Kyle by decision or GNP finish, Woodson looks like a step down.

Her camp is at roufous sports where askren is and he's also training for his fight so he's probably always there too. Robertson gets ko'd.

pettis is also at that gym and his TDD is terrible after all these years
giphy.gif

Bochiak-Woodson GTD at -190 feels really good. They're both tough cardio machines that don't really offer much finishing ability

Bochiak-Woodson GTD at -190 feels really good. They're both tough cardio machines that don't really offer much finishing ability
Yeah I think Kyle on the cards is most likely.
Still Woodson makes alot of defensive mistakes, I could easily see him being trapped on bottom and pounded out by the better wrestler.

pettis is also at that gym and his TDD is terrible after all these years
giphy.gif
His TDD isn't terrible when he actually tries to use it. He just happily flops to his back to play guard far too often and basically gave up training wrestling a couple of years ago cause he didn't like it.

Saying that I'm extremely doubtful Barber has developed some fantastic TDD based on the one insta pic she took with Askren

Hows this for criminal odds from sportsbet.com.au (paddy power affiliate). Disgrace20191017_190616.jpg

Translates to -140/-150

I prefer Reyes to win via ko or decision at -110 instead of his -170 ml. Like is anyone expecting him to submit Weidman?

I prefer Reyes to win via ko or decision at -110 instead of his -170 ml. Like is anyone expecting him to submit Weidman?
Never know. I made that mistake with A.Smith vs OZ over like 30 points juice. Still made heaps on that fight because I bet Smith in the third, but a $500 bet on Smith ko instead of a +money ml was a rack I left on the table for nothing. Was rushing to get it in before it started and just hit the prop that was on the same page as the round. Oops

Never know. I made that mistake with A.Smith vs OZ over like 30 points juice. Still made heaps on that fight because I bet Smith in the third, but a $500 bet on Smith ko instead of a +money ml was a rack I left on the table for nothing. Was rushing to get it in before it started and just hit the prop that was on the same page as the round. Oops
Did the same on Till-Woodley. KO/Dec was +140, ML was +110

Back