UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

Bryce Mitchell for the love of god that was beautiful.
Still unless your going to put Trump in a twister please stay away from the white house.

Don't you have to be like a grappling goof to get caught in a twister?

Eh, not necessarily. Keep in mind that Eddie Bravo hit one on Royler Gracie, who is often considered the most technical of all the Gracies, and the absolute undefeated god of lower weight BJJ for over a decade.

Happy for the People cashing out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191208-015818.png
    Screenshot_20191208-015818.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 8
"They didn't even have SNICKERS to run with."

Man, Suriname is so poor that they have to wear candy bars on their feet.

And Bigi Boy didn't even have THAT.

Eh, not necessarily. Keep in mind that Eddie Bravo hit one on Royler Gracie, who is often considered the most technical of all the Gracies, and the absolute undefeated god of lower weight BJJ for over a decade.
Fair enough. Just seems like a low percentage sub to execute. The setup takes forever.

im 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 losses quarmatillo under 2.5-120 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 losses quarmatillo under 2.5-120 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Fair enough. Just seems like a low percentage sub to execute. The setup takes forever.

Yeah, I mean, there is a reason you so rarely see it in MMA. Everything has to be just right, and oftentimes it's better to simply throw punches and elbows down from the top instead. But it's not any more or less easy to escape once someone goes for it than other, more common submissions.

(Disclaimer- I've only done BJJ for about 2 years and was a white belt, so anyone more experienced feel free to correct me)

If Kilburn shows improved TDD, i am gonna be ready to hit his LB.

LOL. Dude straight gave his neck away, made zero effort to defend the sub and still got out.

Back