UFC on ESPN: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw PBP

R1: halfway through, and Kyler has used a TON of energy that he isn't used to using.

Kyler gassed after 2 rounds in his last fight.

I'd pay attention and look to live bet Paiva in R2.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judges gave Round 2 to Paiva.

Kyler got 2 TDs, but he didn't do anything with them, and Paiva was landing the better shots and more shots that round.

R1: Phillips
R2: ???

R1: Phillips
R2: dunno
R3: Paiva
Phillips cardio showed itself again.

After seeing him gas-out in Round 3 of his last fight where he clearly dominated the first 2 rounds, I knew his cardio would drop hard in Round 2 of this fight after Paiva was making him work hard in Round 1.

Nice win for Raulian Paiva. It all came down to who had the better cardio, as both guys were tough af.

brutal, def thought Phillips at least had a draw, judges def should've given him a rd 10-8

Paiva hit hard so many times, crazy how he won.. strike damage disparity

Paiva was outstruck by a landslide, rocked badly THREE times, and nearly finished with GnP at the bell. And it's not a fucking 10-8???

This is crazy man, how can the 1st round not be a 10-8?? This shit is so stupid. I should just quit betting
I'm with you. I'm fucking pissed right now. I usually take into account shit judging when betting, but this nonsense is on another level.

Interested to see if TJ's cardio is as good as it used to be.

If Dillashaw studies his opponents like he says, he should have the right gameplan.. pressure box phasing pull counters.. go after him and crush the flow

But he's relegated to range hunting in a few fights, he'll lose

Let's go

Holy shit Herb, he grabbed the cage about 10 times.

TJ won first round. Great high level fight here tho

Back