UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Should’ve switched sides

I got mers opener small but liked odds on Hermanson when lines tightened up a few days ago

Love Hermanssons style.....should've bet more on him. He beat a similar style in Leites his last fight with a broken rib. Missed opportunity to make more on him.

Great fight by Hermansson.

Meerschaert's fight IQ is single digit.

I think hes just not that good. That guillotine was his best chance to win this fight. I had a small bet on Meerschaert at +195 but switched sides to Hermansson for a large one at -155. I'm not surprised how this turned out.

Has the joker ever had a close fight? seems like he either just runs through his opponent or gets run through himself, tough fighter to read

I think hes just not that good. That guillotine was his best chance to win this fight. I had a small bet on Meerschaert at +195 but switched sides to Hermansson for a large one at -155. I'm not surprised how this turned out.

Perhaps, but there was zero excuse for going for that lateral drop.

Imo betting on GM3 in this spot is relying on him to survive until Joker slows down cause his movement is taxing and taking over. Joker also has top 5 p4p gnp in the ufc and GM3 can be taken down. I see GM3 getting tko'd tonight.
Lol I hate when I have a strong lean but I don't place a bet.

Couldn't get my under 1.5 in before the fight unfortunately, but these are looking promising.

12/15/2018 6:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1740 Hermansson (scorecards = no action)* -115 vs Meerschaert (scorecards = no action) V
12/15/2018 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 4115 Carvalho (scorecards = no action)* -150 vs Machida (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $75.00 To Win $158.70

12/15/2018 4:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2039 Rodriguez (scorecards = no action)* -125 vs Milstead (scorecards = no action) V
12/15/2018 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 4115 Carvalho (scorecards = no action)* -150 vs Machida (scorecards = no action)
Risking $65.00 To Win $130.00

The joker is improving every fight imo. Glad I dropped a unit on his ML @-160 a few hours before the fight. Not sure what people saw in Meerschaert.

This is the fav I worry about the most, If I win this one then I should win the night.

Ok I'm feeling comfortable now.Fights goin like I originally expected. Just need to see his TD.

Back