UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Man Gordon is dumb standing toe to toe when he had the fight in the bag, you already coming of a loss then you throw the next fight away smh.
Didn't really have much of an option too gassed to move or get a td

Feel for Gordon…had to like his preservance and backstory

Gordon has perseverance because he makes his fights and his life more hard than they have to be, he'll do the same in his next fight.

Didn't really have much of an option too gassed to move or get a td

Pretty sure moving is better than getting KOed. Clinch and stall is better than geting KOed but Gordon says I want to win this the hard way in rd 3.

For some reason I found it neccesary to make a parlay of this last week.

12/15/18 7:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Bobby Green +260* vs Drakkar Klose
12/8/18 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1060 Holloway (scorecards = no action) +230* vs Ortega (scorecards = no action) V
Risking $65.00 To Win $707.20

Up 2-0 so far tonight

My late play on Hermansson paid off

And Netto BJJ getting it done, I'm 90+%sure he's on PEDS

Bobby Green up next, Bobby Green is a G, you guys underestimate him

Then he KOed Gordon against the cage, staying off the cage against Joaquim Silva was your first job.

Up 2-0 so far tonight

My late play on Hermansson paid off

And Netto BJJ getting it done, I'm 90+%sure he's on PEDS

Bobby Green up next, Bobby Green is a G, you guys underestimate him

Thanks. You saved me from more heartache on that 1. When he dropped to -120 I would have bet more

I have my brother in-law over here tonight. He's recently discovered live betting and he's going full retard. Let's just say...he's already reloaded his account tonight and keeps yelling "who's next". He was "all-in" on Gordon at -200....Definitely a good learning experience as to how bookies make their money.

I have my brother in-law over here tonight. He's recently discovered live betting and he's going full retard. Let's just say...he's already reloaded his account tonight and keeps yelling "who's next". He was "all-in" on Gordon at -200....Definitely a good learning experience as to how bookies make their money.
lmao thats hilarious. Can't say I haven't fell victim to this though.

Gordon has perseverance because he makes his fights and his life more hard than they have to be, he'll do the same in his next fight.

Pretty sure moving is better than getting KOed. Clinch and stall is better than geting KOed but Gordon says I want to win this the hard way in rd 3.
I agree with you, just saying at that point I don't think he would have been successful at much of anything. He gets ko'd trying to close distance to clinch. He could've atleast kept his hands up anyway.

lol what a great guy green is, I think his swagger won the round but it was very close.

Dumb cornering telling him he won the round convincingly when it was that close.

Klose tried the Mighty Mouse armbar. Tried and failed though.

Back