Rumored UFC targeting a Chandler v Ferguson Fight Night bout on April 3

Both are lower top 10 with losses.

Lee was doing great.
Nah Conor ready to get put to sleep first then Chucky can get his title fight.

He claims he went in after staph, and there's no reason to disbelieve him.

Really, I don't understand TSs angst over the idea.

Maybe if you really love Ferguson and really dislike Lee, then you think Lee doesn't "deserve" it....

Huh. Does this mean Poirier v.s. Oliveira for the belt?

Probably Poirier vs Connor. Oliveria being squeezed out. Makes sense for tony trying to get a win against the new hyped fighter. Chandler potentially gets to leap over oliveria with a strong win or finish.

UFC has really been building Chandler into a star since he signed. Big name in Tony on the clear decline. And don't forget he is the spokesperson for the UFC for black history month.

Tony Ferguson is a true just bleed warrior, fights everyone, agreed to fight Khabib about 5 times, fights Gaethje when he didn't really need to and could have waited for Khabib, fights Charles who everyone else was avoiding then sees Chandler KO Hooker and thinks "fuck it, I want that guy"

Hespect

the matchup makes me believe UFC are invested in chandler and want him to succeed.

btw i thought the woke segment they did on chandlers adopted son was pretty cringe but I'm not american so I don't fully understand that culture.

Hey Tony remember when #2 ranked Gaethje beat your ass when you were 36? Well for your next fight why not face #3 Charles Oliveirs. Hey Tony remember when #3 ranked Charles Oliveira beat your ass at 37? Well now we got this new champion from Bellator he's ranked #4 in the world, you should fight him you're only 38!

UFC destroys careers shamelessly sometimes. Have Chandler fight Dariush or something, what the fuck.

Is Ferguson taking another beating? Seriously...

Tony about to get demolished. War Chandler!

Pretty crazy fight to give away for free

Good fight, but this will make the Bellator fanboys even more insufferable should Chandler win, which he probably will. Worst thing about Chandler is the cancerous baggage he brings, to no fault of his own.

Back