News UFC to stop working with USADA from 2024

Good decision?

• Total voters
Return of the Golden Age
<GinJuice>

doping-steroids.gif

Cannot imagine some old mid pack dog having a career resurgence or career have a late take off because of this. I'm so excited.

Someone like Tim Means or Chris Weidman having a Robbie Lawler/Fabricio Werdum/Mark Hunt type late career resurgence.

Also Heavyweight about to be poppin again.

The UFC didn't have the total control they wanted, so they are changing to a company where they will.

The competitors will be "tested." cough cough

This is stupid as fuck as it wont be about whos better... it'll be who has the better chemists and who can afford to buy good shit as it illegal in most civilised countries... Not everywhere is thailand

Give someone an inch and they'll go a mile... This is a slippery slope to think what your thinking...
Imo you are describing the situation as it is right now. You need the best shit and the help of people in the know to get past USADA.
Once they are gone, everyone will be on a more level playing field.

Bo (Nickels) and Joe (PyfeDawg) on the juice is going to be insane !

<JRSmith40>

That is not what is gonna happen. They gonna bring in a different one.

What are you on about another one. There isnt another 3rd party 1. What they will do now is 'do their own testing' like the WWE do so all the major stars can just sail through and they will catch some lesser stars to prove its working.

This WWE/UFC is merger is going to start the true age of roids.

Once they are gone, everyone will be on a more level playing field.
But they wont.

Even if everything was legal,not everyone is going to TRT themselves to the point of no return like Vitor.

USADA was just there for credibility anyways we've seen what a joke they made it letting stars like Jones pulse while no names get years. Then they added hiding results to protect cheaters. Good riddance this will actually make the sport more fair.

Dana is going to claim whoever they use next for testing is “THE BEST IN THE FUCKING WORLD. WE SHOULD HAVE USED THEM THE WHOLE TIME, USADA IS LIVING IN THE STONE AGE. THESE NEW GUYS ARE DOING STUFF YOU SEE IN THE JETSONS!”

Jones has failed more tests than anyone in the sport.

I'm assuming Jones return was also a motivating factor, not just Conor

Jones was also allowed to fight Gustafsson after failing a test because he was merely pulsing picograms that he got from someone else!

The UFC has jumped the shark how many times in the last few days?

I don’t even know what to say, anymore.

There is ZERO legitimacy in the UFC now.

Not a threat. Not hyperbole. Just facts.. I’m pretty sure I won’t be watching the org within one year.
Go and cry to mommy you pencil neck loser!!

Not a coincidence that McGregor re-enters the pool and USADA immediately gets cancelled. Obviously they did not want to play ball with the UFC this time in how a superstar is handled in testing.

Personally, bring back the TRT exemptions. As is we only get about 10 years max out of a top fighter before Father Time starts winning rounds. I would rather see Randy Couture and Dan Henderson type guys still being competitive and winning well into their 40s than all the fluff of no names we see on 90% of the cards now.

Fedor vs Couture on UFC 300 and the return of Ubereem lets go!

Finally. Good riddance to USADA. I don’t believe it will change anything for the better but at least they are gone and won’t be able to stalk the fighters.

This could be the best thing to happen to mma. All the old goats come back and juice up and wreck havoc. I can dream right?

UFC only hired USADA to self-regulate because the government was looking into them like they did WWE.

UFC will likely hire another org with more lax rules. The amount that you have to reach to be considered a failure in the WWE for what they test for is absurd.

Not sure what is worse, merging with WWE or no more USADA. These, coupled with the unending gambling ads over the past year+, the UFC has zero respectability now.

May as well go full the full pro wraslin' route and/or just put on weekly vegas shows. Zero creditable, the UFC will become. Joke org.

Back