UFC Vegas 47 Hermansson vs. Strickland - PBP/Discussion

Johns is gonna throw a few bombs to start the round since he got a little break, then he'll wilt again. His cardio is failing him.

perfect example of a wrestler who fell in love with his hands, remanence of yoel romero.

Smh, you had to sub him.
I had ko and ko rd 3

ugh

would’ve won 10 units just on props

castanada itd and round 3 prop both cash nice
Got greedy and went for the +2200

must’ve had blinders on for ko

itd and rd 3 definitely the play, +475 and +1600

going to be kicking myself all night on that one

Last edited:
today is not my night, i need to go back to using spread sheets. i give myself an F for tonight.

kinda like this fight not going distance prop, also peterson ko prop is worthy at those odds

I just told someone else that this is a tougher card than I thought it would be.

It seemed easy on paper.
yeah but looking at it again there were so many tell tale sign for Malcom and Casteneda

the biggest indicators was previous cage time 16-0 amateur for John Casteneda he had more than 30 mma fights.
And malcolm had a better activity for 2020 and 2021. activity and exp is something i place high emphasis on.

spr.JPG

Peterson is a jobber but Juicy J allowing him to be right in this fight. Exactly why there's no way I could understand people paying that massive juice on Erosa here.

Peterson is a jobber but Juicy J allowing him to be right in this fight. Exactly why there's no way I could understand people paying that massive juice on Erosa here.
he had a nice submission prop , his standing darce is good/ that is the best play.

I missed the second half of that round but live odds say Peterson maybe won it?

wow crazy round. 2-0 erosa, peterson was more hurt the 2nd round imo.

Back