Unlikely to see the cards, but I see a couple draw scenarios in Lins/Cutelaba

Cutelaba 10-8 R1
Lins 10-9 R2
Lins 10-9 R3

Cutelaba 10-9 R1
Cutelaba 10-9 R2
Lins 10-8 R3
If Lins is getting 10-8ed I dont see that chin surviving

Alexander Hernandez (14-6) Vs Bill Ageo (17-7)

I've seen a lot of talk about this fight, and for good reason. As the opening bout on the main card, it will surely deliver a highly entertaining match.

Alexander Hernandez is undoubtedly a talented fighter, but he has faced some difficulties since his loss to Cowboy.

He's struggled to put together a consistent winning streak, and his recent victories haven't come against top-tier competition.

In the past, he has also shown a tendency to give up when things don't go his way early in a fight.

On the other hand, Bill Ageo has proven himself as a resilient fighter in the UFC, having not been finished since 2014.

I believe Ageo has the ability to weather any early storm from Hernandez and potentially secure a finish or win a dominant decision.

Pick: Bill Ageo ML (-105)

Why is Algeo ITD +275? Algeo pushes a pace that breaks guys, Hernandez is notorious for melting. I'll be heavy on that prop, and Hernandez round 1 at +500 as insurance. If this one hits the second I think Hernandez is in deep shit.

I'm in Las Vegas for this card, so someone else will need to make the PBP/Discussion thread.

feel dumb for not taking a shot on green. feel even dumber for only playing demopoulos +3.5 at +150.

feel dumb for not taking a shot on green. feel even dumber for only playing demopoulos +3.5 at +150.
Yeah,me too.I saw Dawson dropped in the first against Madsen but ignored cause Bobby doesn't one punch people down usually,should of went for it

Back