UFC Vegas 81: Yusuff vs. Barboza, October 14

Fight off? I fucking hope not, have his TD prop in 2 plays on PP at 0.5. I'm confident he gets at least one...

Where did you get prop from?
I wanna add that to my parlay, but I don't see it listed on major betting sites.

Where did you get prop from?
I wanna add that to my parlay, but I don't see it listed on major betting sites.

It was available on PrizePicks but they've since taken it down. I have it in 3 plays. Two of those are with props from other sports that were the Tuesday special "tacos" that they offer which are props with discounted lines (max bet is $25 on those) and then I have a 3 leg parlay with that +Ducote over 75.5 sig strikes+Maia over 80.5 sig strikes.

upload_2023-10-13_16-9-32.png
upload_2023-10-13_16-10-8.png
upload_2023-10-13_16-11-2.png

Obviously the last one was a 4 leg but with Lacerda pulling out it's now 3.

Cameron Saaiman (9-0) Vs Christian Rodriguez (9-1)

In the bantamweight division we have a great fight set of two top prospects with similiar records.

The UFC matchmakers were determined to make this fight after it was cancelled last July due to a injury on the Rodriguez side.

Furthermore, Rodriguez came in 4 pounds overweight during the weigh-ins and will be fined 25% of his purse.

This discrepancy could be attributed to a problematic weight cut or perhaps an attempt to gain an advantage in the fight by carrying extra weight.

Regardless of the reason, such behavior is unprofessional. Saaiman, displaying his competitive spirit, accepted the fight without hesitation.

I have been very impressed by Saaiman since he burst on the scene with a big win on the 2022 Contender series.

I believe he possesses the skills to establish himself as a top talent in the bantamweight division, and we will see him ranked sooner then later.

Pick: Cameron Saaiman ML (+110)

I won't be able to watch the card (stupid socializing!), so I'm gonna have to launch my bets and hope for the best.
Going for Saaiman, Pereira, Martinez, and Yusuff.

Hopefully I get enough right to come out ahead.
I hope you all have a wonderful profitable night!

Back