UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

lol Jesus, what a bad read. Should have just done the under I guess.

No idea what's happened to Moraes, I don't remember his chin always being this bad but any adversity and he wilts.

You do get guys who are great as the hammer but cannot manage as the nail, but he seems to just fold at the first sign of adversity nowadays, it's nuts.

according to times at my bet joint

williams/pereira in 26m
aldo in 1hr 6m
WB in 1hr 51mins

wtf are we gonna be doing?

BIG on my boys ALDO and WONDERBOY, kill or be killed tonight LETS GOOO

Put some money on Pereira when i saw him at dogg odds. Should be able to expose Khaos if he fights like his last fight.

Packer game starting, attention will be split now...

Marlon blew his load trying to be a wrestler when he has never had the gastank for that. I doubt it helped his chin, probably to soon for him to come back after Sandhagen ran through him too.

Marlon blew his load trying to be a wrestler when he has never had the gastank for that. I doubt it helped his chin, probably to soon for him to come back after Sandhagen ran through him too.
one jab and he was done, he is just done totally, wrestling font was actually a smart gameplan. He didnt waste that much energy in the takedowns.

And that guillotine didn't help either.

The "fireball and popcorn" ODDS guy is all over Khaos, said he'd keep betting him even if the line changes.

I disagree. We'll see.

He isn't very good, but cool guy and always a fun watch nonetheless.

Michel is simply too unreliable imo. He does move a lot so i doubt khaos finds that chin quickly, if he ever does. He seems like a different guy ever since he made his debut, but we haven't seen his wrestling. Hard call.

Pulling for the Natty brazilian here. His clowning around mixed with Khao's power might end my night though.

Pereira has qualities of a great fighter and qualities of an regional amateur... but one of these fights, Williams will be forced to use the rest of his game where a good fighter will get him

On Pereira, hoping he stuffs the ego in his cup and fights smart

Back