UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

29-28 Eubanks but she can only blame herself if judges did not agree
Not even.

R1: Eubanks
R2: Kianzad owned her in the striking, then got taken down but fished for submissions before getting back to her feet 1 minute or so later, and landed more striked.
R3: Kianzad clear.

May be the whisky going to my head but I'm adding another unit to Pettis. Morono sucks.

Not even.

R1: Eubanks
R2: Kianzad owned her in the striking, then got taken down but fished for submissions before getting back to her feet 1 minute or so later, and landed more striked.
R3: Kianzad clear.

Yeah Pannie landed more in third (shots landed was near even). Eubanks did score two of the best punches but no damage. Thats why I had the third for Sijara.

the third was very cloe, I had money on Pannie but actually I think Eubanks landed the biggest shots in round 3, also Pannie's body language was not great she kept touching her nose which may be broken. I feel pretty lucky she got the nod.

Battle of taekwondo black belts, small sprinkle

Is morono tough? Pettis will quit if he makes it a dog fight

has anyone built more of an enduring career anchored off one single move in a single fight than AP?

i was gonna say ronda but she did the arm bar multilpe times.

regardless of anything AP does, that one kick gonna be mentioned.

Flick was pretty good

Yeah but it was basically one nice escape from a bad spot, and then a guard jump to sub. It was a great performance, but not actually a great or compelling fight.

lol at that start....

arianny had a kid? she up there with adriana lima on the bounceback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back