UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

Too bad Morono gassed after R1. Rounds 2 and 3 weren't dominant for Pettis, even though he won them.

Pettis 2-1 clear, but not a dominant win.

Rd 3 was dominant for sure. Controlled the grappling completely and hurt him badly at the end with the wheel kick.

Morono terrible striking made a lot of damage to Pettis, anyone with decent striking will put Pettis out

not sure why people are saying pettis is washed, he looked pretty decent in this fight. If he didn't slip in the first 10 seconds he would've won a clear 30-27. Not a contender but could be competitive outside the top 10

not sure why people are saying pettis is washed, he looked pretty decent in this fight. If he didn't slip in the first 10 seconds he would've won a clear 30-27. Not a contender but could be competitive outside the top 10

He is not champ level anymore but clearly good enough to beat Moronos of the world.

tybura better fighter just needs to survive first round and then ashtma kicks in for hardy

I could definitely see him beating Oliveira again, but that's about it.

time in the UFC more impactful than age. No one can do it for that long. Seems like people always decline at the 8/9 year mark. Which not looking I’m sure pettis is at or passed.
Its like a mental thing with him. He could pull the trigger fast. But now it's like anytime someone presses him hes immediately on the verge of giving up. It's wild that he's never been KOd clean. We saw a glimpse of how he used to be with that nice spinning kick

yeah, and he was never that good to begin with. When he came uo the mma level was really shitty and he had sme nice matchups, he hasn't really regressed much, just everyone else has become a lot better.

LOL...what? You're not being serious are you...or...are you?

I'm still not too high on Oliveira.

He had a dominant performance over a rather washed, CTE in full effect version of Tony.

It's a good match up for Pettis. He's one of the few in the division who has the jiu jitsu to match Oliveira's.

Aside from his tferg win, his biggest win is Kevin Lee.

I can see how it's an unpopular opinion with the Ferguson victory fresh in everybody's mind.

Anyways, let's go Tybura.

I'm still not too high on Oliveira.

He had a dominant performance over a rather washed, CTE in full effect version of Tony.

It's a good match up for Pettis. He's one of the few in the division who has the jiu jitsu to match Oliveira's.

Aside from his tferg win, his biggest win is Kevin Lee.

I can see how it's an unpopular opinion with the Ferguson victory fresh in everybody's mind.

Anyways, let's go Tybura.

Nah it's not just him beating a clearly past his prime Ferg. He's just a different fighter at LW. His wrestling and physical strength is totally different now that he's not killing himself cutting to an absurd weight.

Pettis has always had super underrated grappling, but he'd be utterly blanketed and shut down by Charles now at 155. Oliveria is a totally different fighter.

Tybura needs to avoid the big power early, lean on Hardy, and get him tired. That's gotta be the gameplan.

Back