UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

Had £50 on him at evens but that first round was pathetic

Just as expected, Hardy gassed hard

Good adjustments from Tybura. Hardy like a newborn on his back.

Polish power woop woop. Hardy's shitty cardio and ground game got exposed once again. Lovely stuff. Hit Tybura live after round 1 on top of my prebet.

Hardy out of the NFL not because he got old, he was a top player kicked out for being trouble

He should be running over guys like Brock did, just doesn't have a fighting base and low on discipline

This is not true. He’s not in the NFL because he wasn’t good enough anymore. He was on the Cowboys after all his legal troubles.

I have grown to dislike Hardy even if I originally didn't want to judge him by his past but man has he had some boring fights. All that shit in the past + his boring fights made that very satisfying to watch.

Tybura took 5 unanswered right hands in a row

Easily could have gone to sleep

That has kinda pissed me off for some reason

Its like a mental thing with him. He could pull the trigger fast. But now it's like anytime someone presses him hes immediately on the verge of giving up. It's wild that he's never been KOd clean. We saw a glimpse of how he used to be with that nice spinning kick

he’s still got flashy moments in a fight that is more a technical striking, lower pressure fight. He’ll always hold his own in that kind of fight. If someone walks him down and he can’t flash counter KO them he’ll mentally turtle

PHEW! I added half a unit on Tybura pre-fight. Then I panicked after the first round and played "fight to end with a (T)KO" for 1.5u (it was still plus money, Hardy was like -850). THANK YOU TYBURA! (Also for not going for the sub.)

Haha, great comment by Tybura in his interview. Lowkey roasting Hardy's boxing ambitions.

Boring card, I hope for Pereira and Vera to bring the heat

Back