UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

If you guys were already up, and could be up way more via cashing out on parlays that end in WB, would you keep them in play and try to win huge, or cash out?

Never had quite this much riding on someone via parlays.

You said parlays, if that is indeed plural, you could cash out some of them and then at least sweat less during the main event

If you guys were already up, and could be up way more via cashing out on parlays that end in WB, would you keep them in play and try to win huge, or cash out?

Look at it as a single bet. Would you bet said amount for potential winnings. If not cash out or hedge some

hedged heaps with Vera, i know he will turn it on in the third. get only half a unit if Aldo wins but might cash out on some Vera hedge

Carolina D is soooo bad though. That hole that Jones broke the long run on...that's Carolina all year long. They're acually worse than GB at stopping the run, and they don't have Rodgers and Adams. Carolina should get to 20 but they're almost surely gonna give up 30 or more.

Oh I know and I’m not saying they will win but Green Bay has blown plenty of big leads this year and the spread being over a td tends to open up that back door when they are up 2 tds at the end they seem to let that meaningless td up more often than not

If this fight is close, Aldo gets the nod.

Marlon needs to finish or dominate like the dude in my avatar tonight.

It really depends on your confidence level in WB. I think the fight is basically a pick 'em, I'd probably cash out at least some but that's me.

Oh I know and I’m not saying they will win but Green Bay has blown plenty of big leads this year and the spread being over a td tends to open up that back door when they are up 2 tds at the end they seem to let that meaningless td up more often than not

Yeah back door cover in play for sure. Carolina has weapons too, their WR's are actually good. I just don't think their D is gonna get many stops at all tonight. They have to bring a bunch of people in the box to stop the run, and if they do that Rodgers will just murder them.

Also fuck Periera. Mf making me look dumb calling him the 'backflip goof and not even doing a backflip.

I regret riding with Aldo already.. minus odds, battered last fight, low output, afraid to get hit, questionable weight cut..

Had to though, Vera's hands are lacking to make Aldo pay like almost everyone Aldo has fought lately, just gotta watch kicks, ugh...

Yeah back door cover in play for sure. Carolina has weapons too, their WR's are actually good. I just don't think their D is gonna get many stops at all tonight. They have to bring a bunch of people in the box to stop the run, and if they do that Rodgers will just murder them.

and of course they get down to the 1 and fumble hahaha idiots

1-0 Aldo. So far going to what I thought. RD3 I assume Vera might take, lets see how this one goes

R1: Aldo, I guess... (Vera didn't throw much after they got off of the fence, which was weird.)

I'm on Jose but Oldo is probably about to get outpointed.

Back