UFC300 - George St.Pierre VS Conor McGregor ???

GSP is far too shook to accept that

He wants old man Nick Diaz

lots of delusional sherdoggers
gsp is old

the risk is too much for gsp
hes gonna cut weight its a disadvantage for older men
connors got nothing to lose against the GOAT WW
its a win win situation for connor

if its prime gsp he wins no doubt
but the dude is older now
connor defended some of khabibs takedowns
im sure hes going to be fine against gsp

gsp doesnt really have the pressure that khabib has

theres a good chance that connor can ko oldman gsp

The only rumors I heat is from sherdog forums... so, it ain't gonna happen.

Conor McGregor got submitted by Nate Diaz and two random cans. Can you imagine what the consensus greatest welterweight of all time would do to him?

He got submitted in the 2nd round because he gassed. GSP wouldn't even make it past the second minute against double champ and consensus all time great Conor.

GSP is 42 guys lol.
Haha this. Never could really understand why people long for guys who are beyond their prime and haven't fought in years to make these comebacks. Sure, nostalgia is a hell of drug, but the end result is usually disappointing.

All these rumors about McGregor VS ???? @ UFC300.

And several rumors about GSP VS ??? @ UFC300.

Yet no rumors about GSP VS McGregor @ UFC300.

Seems like the obvious choice to make.
The #1 & #2 draws that individually have sold the most PPVs in the history of the sport.

That would be a super easy and safe fight for GSP. McNugget cant handle da riddum.

If this was prime GSP (back when he crushed Shields) it would make for an interesting fight.

Could GSP take Conor down or would Conor KO GSP?

Now? I think GSP is too old and Conor kills him with one punch. 42 is pretty damn old.

Is this post the reason you haves Dubs,??

If that is the main event for 300 it might be the best selling event ever.

I would only care about gsp vs khabib that would be a cool fight to see.

This fight will never happen GSP will remain retired.

GSP is not coming back, against anyone.

I know it wont happen , but LOL at any thought of Conor being in remotely any chance of a win against GSP. GSP is still in superb shape even after all these years.
If you think the master of game plans is going to be tricked by Conors left then you have no idea who GSP is .
GSP by constant double leg and GNP Conors fat head in..

GSP is really shrewd. He isn't coming back unless he is sure of a win. Both Mcgregor and Diaz are good fights for him but we don't know if he completely fell off or not.

Honestly, I’m not sure that this is all that rid of an idea. But, I have been drinking.

If this was prime GSP (back when he crushed Shields) it would make for an interesting fight.

Could GSP take Conor down or would Conor KO GSP?

Now? I think GSP is too old and Conor kills him with one punch. 42 is pretty damn old.

Prime GSP would have took down Connor in the first 10 seconds, and maul his face

At worst, he would have 50-43 Connor

Conor wont be available for 300. That's why all these weird rumors are starting. If GSP comes out of retirement, I only want Khabib.

People really think GSP smashes Conor today? I wouldn't be so sure.

Back