UFC300 - George St.Pierre VS Conor McGregor ???

This thread is just full of hopeful what if Conor nuhuggery. Not even in a hypothetical world does Conor win lol.

GSP at age 42 and 6 years retired since he beat Bisping for the MW belt after a 4 year layoff, would absolutely maul McGregor. GSP is a strategist and has no doubt noted that McGregor gases quickly. I suspect GSP trades a little early to get McGregor thinking to defend both strikes and TDs and then gets McGregor down, maintains heavy top control and delivers effective GnP. McGregor is noticeably tired and damaged on the walk back to his corner and the fight ends in R2 either TKO standing or on the ground via submission or GnP.

GSP at age 42 and 6 years retired since he beat Bisping for the MW belt after a 4 year layoff, would absolutely maul McGregor. GSP is a strategist and has no doubt noted that McGregor gases quickly. I suspect GSP trades a little early to get McGregor thinking to defend both strikes and TDs and then gets McGregor down, maintains heavy top control and delivers effective GnP. McGregor is noticeably tired and damaged on the walk back to his corner and the fight ends in R2 either TKO standing or on the ground via submission or GnP.

Or GSP just gets slept on the first punch lol.

All these rumors about McGregor VS ???? @ UFC300.

And several rumors about GSP VS ??? @ UFC300.

Yet no rumors about GSP VS McGregor @ UFC300.

Seems like the obvious choice to make.
The #1 & #2 draws that individually have sold the most PPVs in the history of the sport.
GSP 50-43 without breaking a sweat.

No! Because I think Conor would win an be insufferable

I would love to see GSP at UFC 300, that would make the card special

that's got to be it. but if canner loses, it's real bad.

All these rumors about McGregor VS ???? @ UFC300.

And several rumors about GSP VS ??? @ UFC300.

Yet no rumors about GSP VS McGregor @ UFC300.

Seems like the obvious choice to make.
The #1 & #2 draws that individually have sold the most PPVs in the history of the sport.
Not even as a joke!!!!!

Imagine the money

bib9FAb.gif

The money is just the effect of how bonkers fans are going to go over this match up.

People will pay an arm and a leg to see GSP vs Conor.
People would sell their children to see that match up.

Back