UFN 100 PBP / discussion

Wtf is going on? I hope judges get it wrong this time

Weird performance from Leites.

Jotko won, but Leites was also tired after Round 1 ended, so it's hard to give props to Jotko and say how amazing he is off of this win.

I guess we can say Jotko is the next big thing at Middleweight, but he has also been given favorable match-ups.

lol @ 2 judges giving jotko rd 1, no fucking way. good luck figuring these dudes out.

1 10-8 for jotko isn't outlandish in rd 2, tho.

Last bet of the night for me is a treble on;

Gadelha - ML
Almeida - KO
Bader - Within rounds 1, 2 or 3

@ 3.95

This is so fucking retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im turning this shit off I dont care last 3 fights

hahahahahah no this can not be happening i accidently placed the same bet twice on leites FUCK ME

I have a serious headache now. did leites throw his fight? Jotko is terrible but he out grappled bjj legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you're fucked when you need Lil Nog by dec in a 5 rounder to save the night.

This is by far the worst Leites has looked in the UFC. His gastank was empty after the first round. Looked scared and didn't know what to do. Has great grapling skills, but gets reversed every single time by polish non grapler (Y)

Gotta get up in 5 hours so gonna have to miss the rest of the card and Ward/Kovalev :(

Good luck in the last fights guys!

Bellator spoiler (NOT fight results)

Mitrione vs Fedor official

lol @ 2 judges giving jotko rd 1, no fucking way. good luck figuring these dudes out.

1 10-8 for jotko isn't outlandish in rd 2, tho.

Devils advocate...defense is a judging criteria and jotko reversed every position finishing the round on top.

first judges fucked up volkov tim fight = I LOST BIG PARLAY
Then cedenblad shit himself = AGAIN big parlay
3rdly Leites getting out grappled by polish blue belt

I AM DONE FOR TONIGHT. terrible stuff. Fuck these judges.

Back