UFN 103 - pbp/discussion

+13.4u, would have been close to 20u if Mcgee and Held won. who says you should not bet on a crappy card?

Bro, I'm like 90 years old and I haven't had dubs. You just need to calm down sometimes.
Agreed on the need to calm down, but this yellow is still ass backwards. Its ok for people who are silent as fuck before an event sneak in here and talk shit to people who are wrong, but its not cool for me to call them on that

But yeah, we're all here to help each other, right? Smfh

Joe/Held FOTN? Gotta throw Held a bone right?

Lol at Budden with yellows. Haven't seen that before.
Do what me and Ivanilic have mate, we already know the guy is not a winner and cries about literally everything, I went to his profile and clicked ignore, the thing is we dont get to see his response, his constant anger and his provenly useless opinion

Ignore is life

Do what me and Ivanilic have mate, we already know the guy is not a winner and cries about literally everything, I went to his profile and clicked ignore, the thing is we dont get to see his response, his constant anger and his provenly useless opinion

Ignore is life
Since being called on consistently posting my bets i'm up 16-17u over 3 events. Little bitches like you who want to act like I don't win can't even pull that shit anymore

Agreed on the need to calm down, but this yellow is still ass backwards. Its ok for people who are silent as fuck before an event sneak in here and talk shit to people who are wrong, but its not cool for me to call them on that

But yeah, we're all here to help each other, right? Smfh

Snort cocaine and eat ass.

jeez there's a lot of emotional gamblers in here tonight, it usually doesn't end well in the long run for your bankroll

Pretty impressed with Yair. Penn is an old dog in mma years but he has been durable. Yair was hitting with much harder power than I have see before and looked pretty dangerous with killer instinct. I wonder who they will set him up with now. A solid wrestler/grinder might be one of his worse stylistic match ups with all the flashy kicks he throws but we will see. He looks like the real deal for me right now.

Bro, I'm like 90 years old and I haven't had dubs. You just need to calm down sometimes.
Time to try out that ignore button , old timer

Avoid people you find useless INSTANTLY, cant stress that enough

ended up about 6u

dodged a bullet not live betting Held big even though it was tempting.. that would have tilted me so hard

i will pump the breaks on big bets for the next few cards and see how the new scoring rules play out

Last edited:
Lauzon $300 to win $240
Saunders $300 to win $285
Pettis $300 to win $210
Klose $300 to win $120
Martin $300 to win $168
Oliynyk $300 to win $225
Ansaroff $300 to win $180
Harris $300 to win $204
Christensen $300 to win $135
Asker $300 to win $255

$132 to win $924 on Bj Penn by submission

Harris/Martin/Klose/Ansaroff. $300 to win $1965
Pettis/Harris/Christensen/Asker/Klose $168 to win $1802

Also had tapology bets on Mendes AND Rodriguez.

Clean profit $2022+$1665+$1634-132=$5190

there are a *lot* of warnings going out, just stop the childish behavior, you all know who you are. just rise above it.

No, you clearly don't know what value is. Just because there are high odds doesn't mean there's value. If they fought 100 times, BJ isn't winning you money at +350

You are speaking with a lot of certainty, in hindsight. That performance would def affect future lines, there is truth in that. Yair looked spectacular. Not sure what you bet, but but the yair itd bettors were very sharp.

But because a heavy fave won =/= mean there was no value pre fight. I'll make a similar bet on a similar situation every time. There was almost no risk.

It may take you a very long time to figure that out. Good luck.

All of my issues were solved with the ignore button, easier than throwing a sissy fit and catching a ban

Yair ITD was -182 at the start of the second round.

Unreal odds, should have been paying attention. Not much worse than you could get pre-fight. After a round in which Yair teed off and BJ looked gassed.

Only bet the main event of this card Yair KO -110 and Yair R2 (hedged R1/R3) so I'll take that. Once you take the sentimental attachment to BJ out of the equation, you have to look back at the KO line as a gift.

Back