Oliynyk $300 to win $225
Ansaroff $300 to win $180
Harris $300 to win $204
Christensen $300 to win $135
Asker $300 to win $255

$132 to win $924 on Bj Penn by submission

Harris/Martin/Klose/Ansaroff. $300 to win $1965
Pettis/Harris/Christensen/Asker/Klose $168 to win $1802

Also had tapology bets on Mendes AND Rodriguez.

Clean profit $2022+$1665+$1634-132=$5190

Good thing you didn't bet that $5k on Penn!

Got to say, it's a good thing we have a top shelf (real) Mexican finally.

Now we just need the Asians to catch up, right rebel?

Ban this fucking troll please, losing money and watching Penn destroyed is bad enough

he's gone. it was robbie again. you wouldn't believe the PM's i'm getting from him. i'm working to try to find a way to get his IP banned.

You are speaking with a lot of certainty, in hindsight. That performance would def affect future lines, there is truth in that. Yair looked spectacular. Not sure what you bet, but but the yair itd bettors were very sharp.

But because a heavy fave won =/= mean there was no value pre fight. I'll make a similar bet on a similar situation every time. There was almost no risk.

It may take you a very long time to figure that out. Good luck.
I was just as confident pre fight. You can go back and look through my posts right before the event kicked off

And I'm not talking about lines shifting or whatever. You have to win ~29% of the time when playing +350 favorites in order for you to find value in that fight. BJ showed up for the paycheck and was severely outclassed. Yair should have been in the -800 range. Am I gonna bet on Yair at -400? Fuck no. But i saved myself money from betting on BJ on this perceived "value"

Post your bets. Let's see how far all this value talk takes you.

You are speaking with a lot of certainty, in hindsight. That performance would def affect future lines, there is truth in that. Yair looked spectacular. Not sure what you bet, but but the yair itd bettors were very sharp.

But because a heavy fave won =/= mean there was no value pre fight. I'll make a similar bet on a similar situation every time. There was almost no risk.

It may take you a very long time to figure that out. Good luck.

Lol!

he's gone. it was robbie again. you wouldn't believe the PM's i'm getting from him. i'm working to try to find a way to get his IP banned.

Please, can we not have the Robbie apologists let that guy back in again?

Probably shouldn't of argued with him, but the dude is 100% bad for the thread and needed to go.

It's like the apocalypse tonight.

I wish they have 3 judges alternate every other fights. As a hardcore mma fan, I wouldn't able to focus to watch 5-6hr of mma unless I have enough significant $$$ on it. I imagine some of those judges are old or retiree, can doze off like being in the university lecture class.

I dont envy the shit you have to put with ITT

You would think a singular goal will eliminate all trollin but some people sadly have nothing better to do

Swing the hammer Thor, swing it wild

Lol no shit it was Robbie. We knew it from the day he made a new account lol...

Ah i got yellow carded too with joseph.. damn it. im not really sure why. I had some back and forth discussion with Buddy but we didnt insult each other or anything like that. Isnt this forums idea to prove a point to others? Plus I know I spammed some emoticons. But people who doesnt have that kind of money in play dont understand how nervous it makes...Oh damn it i feel so shitty with my yellow name. Some mod came to our pbp thread and called all fighters "cans" and bragged why we were watching shitty fights on sunday night.. wasnt nice of him considered that he is a mod .. Who ever yellow carded me ..fine.. I hope your favorite football team won tonight.

Otherwise it was great night of fights. great card. many low level fighters but some great knockouts.

I was just as confident pre fight. You can go back and look through my posts right before the event kicked off

And I'm not talking about lines shifting or whatever. You have to win ~29% of the time when playing +350 favorites in order for you to find value in that fight. BJ showed up for the paycheck and was severely outclassed. Yair should have been in the -800 range. Am I gonna bet on Yair at -400? Fuck no. But i saved myself money from betting on BJ on this perceived "value"

Post your bets. Let's see how far all this value talk takes you.

Just take a step back and realize you are bragging about a -400 guy winning. Doesn't get much more amatuer.

I don't think penn showed up for a paycheck at all, he just doesn't have it anymore + didn't have a good game plan.

But let's drop it, congrats man, like I said, congrats, to the all the yair itd backers, you had a great line.

Just take a step back and realize you are bragging about a -400 guy winning. Doesn't get much more amatuer.

I don't think penn showed up for a paycheck at all, he just doesn't have it anymore + didn't have a good game plan.

But let's drop it, congrats man, like I said, congrats, to the all the yair itd backers, you had a great line.
Post your bets in the future. Not getting another reply from me until you do so

That's how you gracefully accept a seperation of opinions without calling people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s because you lost your weekly bus fair to the local community college

Post your bets in the future. Not getting another reply from me until you do so

Guy, I never even tried to talk to you haha.

I had a problem with an obvious troll, scum of a human being, the guy you were defending earlier remember?

I couldn't care less if you never respond again.

I've congratulated you on your win, good day to you, let's move along.

its fucking 8 AM here... monday. holy fuck. Thank you UFC!!!!!!

<{danayeah}>

What a game! Lost a good deal of $ on a stupid pre game bet but best game I've seen in a while!!
Almost doesnt feel real, the ending at least

Im a Seahawks fan so I couldnt give a fuck about Dallas, had money on GB (1.5u) but I feel cheated out of that overtime, the guy was on 3rd and 20+ you know exactly where he's throwing, he doesnt have Jordy or Adams in and he still makes it

But thats about as much as I will post in this thread, switch over to the non MMA thread if you want to hear my pitch for both road teams to win next week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back