UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lybarger - ansaroff fotn +1500?

Lybarger hometown.. why not ?

So I'm not saying I'd touch his ML, but seems like you guys are really trashing Yair a bit as just a guy who "throws a bunch of spinning shit and can't do anything else". Maybe that's a simplification, but that's the vibe. I think he's better than that. The timing on his sweet KO of Fili was brilliant. And while he slowed some, his output didn't actually decrease all that much late in the fight vs Caceras. That's my biggest concern with a guy like Yair, that his style isn't sustainable in long fights. But he surprised me honestly.

Again, not saying I'm touching his ML at -370 but I still think the kid is a very good prospect.

So I'm not saying I'd touch his ML, but seems like you guys are really trashing Yair a bit as just a guy who "throws a bunch of spinning shit and can't do anything else". Maybe that's a simplification, but that's the vibe. I think he's better than that. The timing on his sweet KO of Fili was brilliant. And while he slowed some, his output didn't actually decrease all that much late in the fight vs Caceras. That's my biggest concern with a guy like Yair, that his style isn't sustainable in long fights. But he surprised me honestly.

Again, not saying I'm touching his ML at -370 but I still think the kid is a very good prospect.
In case no one wants to read all of this, let me simplify and be more straight forward. Anyone who doesn't think Yair is an A++ highest level of prospect is fucking bat shit insane.

So I see Lauzon/Held as pretty much a pick 'em fight. I **think** Held most likely doesn't gas this time and that this will be really competitive. Odds are spot on imo. I took a stab at FOTN at +450. Don't like the odds a ton but I do think this is the favorite to win it. Also stabbed Martin/White at +700 as I think there will be fireworks there.

BUT even though I dont' **think** Held gasses again, it's obviously possible. And as good a grappler as Held is, Creepy Joe is super slick himself. There is absolutely NO WAY that Lauzon sub should be +900. If I didn't put something on that and it hit I'd be irate at myself. And if Held gasses again, the odds of Joe finishing by sub obviously skyrocket. Not sure how anyone could not take a little stab at this.

Went from not knowing what to do for awhile to being kind of heavy on Saunders now that hes +115. Had to add.

Went from not knowing what to do for awhile to being kind of heavy on Saunders now that hes +115. Had to add.

Yeah I have some on McGee dec +205 and still like that line, but now that Killa B is a dog I kinda like that. I could just take Saunders NSC at -180 I guess. No way Court stops him, it's like a 2% chance imo LOL.

Yeah I have some on McGee dec +205 and still like that line, but now that Killa B is a dog I kinda like that. I could just take Saunders NSC at -180 I guess. No way Court stops him, it's like a 2% chance imo LOL.
Feeling more confident in Saunders after weigh ins. Court is looking worse and worse physically every fight now it seems

Feeling more confident in Saunders after weigh ins. Court is looking worse and worse physically every fight now it seems

Yeah I still think his style potentially could allow him to grind out a decision over Ben, but that's really Court's only path to victory. While Ben has multiple paths. Ben as a dog is the right side for sure imo. His NSC bet is very close to risk free if you ask me, and not crazy expensive at -180.

Can't believe she is a boxing coach at her gym.....

Don't know her gym, but could be just a bunch of ladies that want some exercise and boxing sounds fun. Mad at their dirtbag husbands or something and want to pretend they are punching him in the face. "Good technique optional" LOL.

Don't know her gym, but could be just a bunch of ladies that want some exercise and boxing sounds fun. Mad at their dirtbag husbands or something and want to pretend they are punching him in the face. "Good technique optional" LOL.

Her gym is mma lab. Kinda regretting hedging off my nina action

Her gym is mma lab. Kinda regretting hedging off my nina action

Oh that's where she is. Well, could it be just women's boxercise she's "coaching"? I mean, she's not coaching actual MMA fighters in boxing is she? I hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back