UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with your confidence, it is your delivery and assassin statements, like Bethe is going to KO someone besides Shayna fucking Bazler, especially in one round. And LOL thanks for reminding me about Craig, from the sounds of your posts you should've had about 10u on him, hard to rebound from those losses.

He got fucking murked by the way, you literally couldn't have been more wrong.
LOL why you hating so bad man? why you so triggered?

Last week was one of my best this year just so you know, easy money.

you gotta relax man, you getting all upset over nothing, I honestly feel sorry for you.

I am not arguing a bet on bethe is a bad idea by the way. I personally favor Reneau and Bethe's line is at evens right now, so not exactly a great dog price.....I passed on this fight, would bet Reneau as a dog.

LOL why you hating so bad man? why you so triggered?

Last week was one of my best this year just so you know, easy money.

you gotta relax man, you getting all upset over nothing, I honestly feel sorry for you.

Haha I am not mad at all, just saying when you make cocky statements you should expect some shit back when they blow up..

wmma most defining moment

kafJGATmI1U1G.gif

For sure, WMMA makes no sense sometimes though. Still surprised that Markos beat Esparza and Herrig beat Grasso.

Damnit now I have to agree with you. I stupidly was on Grasso in a couple parlays thinking she would smoke Herrig. Stayed away from Esparaza/Markos. WMMA is the reason I am staying away from Bethe/Reneau too. I will give you that Bethe has the volume advantage and that may be all it takes, but Reneau is more skilled and the more likely to finish. But Bethe is a full time fighter as far as I know, whereas Reneau is a 40-year old mom with a full-time job. Still on tape I see Reneau as the better fighter, but can't bet her with those other factors..

smfh @ how quickly that deescalated. Oblivian and I gonna have to get into it soon and show you guys how its done

Barb just jumped to -140 on 5d if anyone is looking to bet him.

EDIT: Adding another unit, so 3.725u total for me now at -149

Last edited:
Damnit now I have to agree with you. I stupidly was on Grasso in a couple parlays thinking she would smoke Herrig. Stayed away from Esparaza/Markos. WMMA is the reason I am staying away from Bethe/Reneau too. I will give you that Bethe has the volume advantage and that may be all it takes, but Reneau is more skilled and the more likely to finish. But Bethe is a full time fighter as far as I know, whereas Reneau is a 40-year old mom with a full-time job. Still on tape I see Reneau as the better fighter, but can't bet her with those other factors..
Reneau showed who she really is when she fought Holm, she was totally content with doing nothing and losing the fight rather than taking a chance to win. I know Bethe will fight for my money and she has so many advantages going into this fight. At worst this is a close fight for Bethe. Eye and Pennington are better opponents and better strikers than Reneau and Bethe showed she belonged at that level. She's 100% improved since the Rousey loss, anyone can see that.

thanks for the headsup had to drop another unit at this price

Kennedy/Jason: Anyone with strong feels on this one? It's the only fight that I haven't bet.

kennedy is really unproven to me and i don't think he'll be finishing anyone decent in the ufc, much less a pretty darn tough rony jason in brazil. i like jason NSC the most of any line on that fight. but i have 1.1u -110 ML and 1.39u nsc. pretty happy w/that strategy on this one.

kennedy is really unproven to me and i don't think he'll be finishing anyone decent in the ufc, much less a pretty darn tough rony jason in brazil. i like jason NSC the most of any line on that fight. but i have 1.1u -110 ML and 1.39u nsc. pretty happy w/that strategy on this one.

Still haven't played it myself, but I was considering Kennedy via Dec or Jason ITD. The NSC is enticing as well though.

Borrachinha sub 7.5 @ betvictor if anyone can play there. He's a legit black belt after all.

Borrachinha shredded AF!
Bethe looks like she had a really tough weight cut.
Shogun looks flabby af.
Gastelum looks like a fucking square, his place is in welterweight, he's too small for 185.

Lmfao Jason flipped the scale off

smfh @ how quickly that deescalated. Oblivian and I gonna have to get into it soon and show you guys how its done

Ha ha Joe B gonna Joe B.

Never change buddy.

Rough weight cut for Bethe?

sorta seemed like it. looked like a rough cut for belfort, correia, oliveira, trinaldo, lee, moraes, jason, yahya

and maybe borg cause he was one of the later ones. but idk.

(based on the early weigh -in videos)

here we go again

freakin insane line movement.

of COURSE i'm already huge on barb at -156 net. can't really add more.

Only big time players could move lines like they did for Borg and Dariush, thanks dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back