UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing more annoying than people talking about selling picks is the overuse of GIFs. The same 2-3 GIFs in every comment is reason enough to ban someone regardless of their MMA knowledge imo

The only thing more annoying than people talking about selling picks is the overuse of GIFs. The same 2-3 GIFs in every comment is reason enough to ban someone regardless of their MMA knowledge imo
<codychoke>
<codychoke>
<codychoke>

At least that is a new GIF. the MJ laughing one is cringeworthy!

Guess what you get perks like that when you are on top of the betting industry and hundreds of people follow your picks...

Is askham worth the juice? Scott has quite good octagon pressure. I think askham will be back pedalling in this fight.

Teemu out of r1 like once besides the Lebout fight and his cardio against Lebout was awful. I don't care if it was short notice. Even in r1 when he should have been fine he was getting out grappled.

FYI, Packalen against Lebout - Teemu got the call as he was partying on a three day music festival here in Finland. Wildly guessing without any real knowledge, but my countrymen seldom attend these events sober..
But true, his cardio is untested.

Gunnar Nelson - Alan Jouban 1.35 3.20

This is insane .

just checking betsafe . Mother of god, so many dogs ... Leon (2.30), Bamgbose (2.95), Jouban (3.20), Pudilova (3.30)

FYI, Packalen against Lebout - Teemu got the call as he was partying on a three day music festival here in Finland. Wildly guessing without any real knowledge, but my countrymen seldom attend these events sober..
Seems like you are familiar with Finland local MMA scene. Share us some more insight. You are great addition to us.

Yeah Stann said that on his commentary too. I still don't like how he looked in r1 tho and i don't like that he's never been outside of r1 besides one occasion.

Gunnar Nelson - Alan Jouban 1.35 3.20

This is insane .

Gunny is gonna outclass Jouban but yeah, that line SUCKS. Can't bet Gunny at those odds.

just checking betsafe . Mother of god, so many dogs ... Leon (2.30), Bamgbose (2.95), Jouban (3.20), Pudilova (3.30)
To be honest Pudilova sucks. She is not UFC level fighter even for shallow WBW division. I'm not betting on Lansberg, but betting on Pudilova is waste of money IMO.

To be honest Pudilova sucks. She is not UFC level fighter even for shallow WBW division. I'm not betting on Lansberg, but betting on Pudilova is waste of money IMO.
If you feel so strongly about that, you should be betting Lansberg. You're making profit if you think she wins more than 73.5% of the time.

If you feel so strongly about that, you should be betting Lansberg. You're making profit if you think she wins more than 73.5% of the time.
I don't bet huge favorites anymore it's bad strategy. I just bet rather o2.5 in this fight because as flakey as she is she is very durable with big heart and odds are better than Lansberg ML.

I don't bet huge favorites anymore it's bad strategy. I just bet rather o2.5 in this fight because as flakey as she is she is very durable with big heart and odds are better than Lansberg ML.
Hmm, I have no interest in touching this fight.

Are you an elite bettor? I am only interested in conversing with the most elite bettors.

Hmm, I have no interest in touching this fight.

Are you an elite bettor? I am only interested in conversing with the most elite bettors.
Me too I just have o2.5 in one small parlay, because i'm quite familiar with Pudilova and I know she is very durable. Elite bettor? Probably not but i'm making really cool profit every year and i'm happy with that.

Me too I just have o2.5 in one small parlay, because i'm quite familiar with Pudilova and I know she is very durable. Elite bettor? Probably not but i'm making really cool profit every year and i'm happy with that.
I don't know much about either of these fighters, they are both bums IMO so I will pass. GL on the over, you're probably safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back