UFN 107 pbp/discussion

Okay its all decent I still won $200 tonight xd
Profit this year $8830

Pickett hurt me right in the feels (-3,2k payday)Fuck this im gonna kill myself during the 3 week break.

Okay its all decent I still won $200 tonight xd
Profit this year $8830

Pickett hurt me right in the feels (-3,2k payday)Fuck this im gonna kill myself during the 3 week break.
oh fuck it i count stewart as a win lol

lost -300 this event :) fml

I LOVE the odds for it. Considering making a single bet despite the RR. Both guys very tough plus clinching could very be had here

I'm tailing and throwing a unit on it and 0.5 on the double with both overs.

If pickett hadnt had an opponent change i would done my normal doubke on timmy + diakies or gunnar. Uuuuggghhhh

I think who ever bet pickett shouldnt regret it. he was winning 20-18 until that knee. its the same with dariush fight. I would feel like a cuck and regret my bet if my guy gets outclassed 30-27.

I think who ever bet pickett shouldnt regret it. he was winning 20-18 until that knee. its the same with dariush fight. I would feel like a cuck and regret my bet if my guy gets outclassed 30-27.

this. he had that fight all but won and was never in any real danger throughout. he just had to last another minute to the bell and he wins.

+20 units – 30 units need to do some adjusting due to the absence of John's and Breese.

But boy oh boy did Brad Pickett fucking slaughter me? I mean, what could have been there anyway. Check this out :

Hail Mary

Harrison/Palmer o4½ rounds (-150) + Landsberg/Pudilova o2.5 (-255) + Johns (-430) + Johnson (-185) + Pickett (-140) @ +655

Pickett + -140 + Arnold Allen v Makwan Amirkhani o2.5 -150 + Timothy Johnson -185 + Marc Diakiese -205 + Lucie Pudilova v Lina Lansberg o2.5 -260 + Lance Palmer v Andre Harrison o4.5 -160 at +1750

Think I'm down about 1au on pre bets and up 5 on lb, so 4U and an ok result all in all. Should not have gone so heavy in Madadi (almost a unit) but my more on the dec props for Allen, Lina and Johnson. Oh well, we'll get em harder next time.

+4.75u. Woulda been a lot more if Brad "Punch Drunk" Pickett didn't fuck up. Also got robbed of 2u from event over decision props getting voided. They woulda hit even with the 2 less fights... Also had bets on Enty under

Really looking forward to WSOF tonight. Lets get that SIler money!!

If pickett hadnt had an opponent change i would done my normal doubke on timmy + diakies or gunnar. Uuuuggghhhh
It's gonna sting for a few days. The other guys you mentioned won with such ease and we all went big on a porcelain-chinned geriatric with low fight IQ (and morons in his corner). I feel a right fucking idiot right now lol.

chasing was going well after luque lost but i got destroyed on the last 3 fights. down about £500 total.

It's gonna sting for a few days. The other guys you mentioned won with such ease and we all went big on a porcelain-chinned geriatric with low fight IQ (and morons in his corner). I feel a right fucking idiot right now lol.

Im never betting on someone shot again lol

this. he had that fight all but won and was never in any real danger throughout. he just had to last another minute to the bell and he wins.
I dunno, I never felt safe throughout. We can say it's a fluke but it's a fluke that happens 9 times out of 10 with Brad Pickett as he is today. The chin is gone.

Back