UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's bolder is your inability to read :)

Wow, you're making a name for yourself in here pretty quickly huh... I read just fine.

vBen28Y.png

Maybe im blind?

LOL at this guy claiming to be the #1 handicapper after less than one month of verified capping

LOL at this guy claiming to be the #1 handicapper after less than one month of verified capping

How can verified capping actually be verified? I never looked into what that mean. Don't you just add your bets yourself? If you wanted too, wouldn't it be easy to not just add your loosing bets?

How can verified capping actually be verified? I never looked into what that mean. Don't you just add your bets yourself? If you wanted too, wouldn't it be easy to not just add your loosing bets?
Some sites yes, some sites no. The ones in my sig aren't regulated. I can add freely even after the event has ended. But that's for my own purposes, I don't intend on selling picks

Cappertek, however, requires the picks to be in prior to the event and are graded that way. You can't remove the losing plays afterwards. That's where the transparency of cappertek is good

Some sites yes, some sites no. The ones in my sig aren't regulated. I can add freely even after the event has ended. But that's for my own purposes, I don't intend on selling picks

Cappertek, however, requires the picks to be in prior to the event and are graded that way. You can't remove the losing plays afterwards. That's where the transparency of cappertek is good

I use the same tracker as you, and you can choose to lock the bet when you add it, so it can't be touched. Im pretty satisfied with the overall look and useability of bettin. Can you recommend cappertek?

I use the same tracker as you, and you can choose to lock the bet when you add it, so it can't be touched. Im pretty satisfied with the overall look and useability of bettin. Can you recommend cappertek?
I know you can sell picks through CT and they can basically advertise for you by ranking you among other touts. I believe you would have to provide a CC or paypal in order to make it an account to sell picks, though. Depends what you want at the end of the day. If you're using solely for tracking and accountability, why stop using bettin? If you wanna turn tout and sell, then yeah probably should have a CT account

Lol I guess you're not aware he sells picks on the own lines he sets for $1000 and had a losing year last year.
Irrelevant. Unless you're absolutely killing the bookie because of MMA, I dont think you can say he's setting bad lines.

I know you can sell picks through CT and they can basically advertise for you by ranking you among other touts. I believe you would have to provide a CC or paypal in order to make it an account to sell picks, though. Depends what you want at the end of the day. If you're using solely for tracking and accountability, why stop using bettin? If you wanna turn tout and sell, then yeah probably should have a CT account

Thanks. I just don't like the overall look of Cappertek. Im using solely for tracking as of right now. I have all my data in a spreadsheet as well, but if someone wants to check my stats, I will show them a tracker.

What does everyone think of Sanchez/Iaquinta under 2.5 at +120? I think Al will starch him fairly quick. Just a bit worried Diego applies a grappling heavy style which may drag things out.

Thanks. I just don't like the overall look of Cappertek. Im using solely for tracking as of right now. I have all my data in a spreadsheet as well, but if someone wants to check my stats, I will show them a tracker.
Same. My excel sheets go back very far too so that's a better gauge of my capping abilities than bettin.gs which i've only been using for this past year. It allows me to see what worked and what didn't work every season

What does everyone think of Sanchez/Iaquinta under 2.5 at +120? I think Al will starch him fairly quick. Just a bit worried Diego applies a grappling heavy style which may drag things out.
Wait for Al TKO price before making that decision

'Ragin' Al laquinta

Training with sterling

Training @ Sports Science lab

More training

March interview

Good call, I don't see Diego being able to finish Al. If Diego does win it'll be by a grinding decision.
For the record I think the under will be a better play but you should always wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back