Main picks in order of confidence, just waiting on lines:

Ben10
Hunt
Hooker
Brown
Steele
MI Jeon DEC
Kelly DEC

Lets just assume jet lag is going to fuck every one up?

Sounds like a good plan for losing money.

No just the people that are short notice with recent history of drinking beer on holiday most nights that have a massive weight cut....

Jet lag is a myth. I wouldn't factor that into my thinking of a fight. He'll be there a few days before? Plenty of time. Isn't going to some humid shit heap of a country, not much to acclimate to.

Ben10
Hunt
Hooker
Brown
Steele
MI Jeon DEC
Kelly DEC
How much you know about MI Jeon? Just checked her opponents on sherdog, 4 of them got a 0-1 record with her being their only fight. Her fifth opponent was 45 years old and had not won since 2010

Ben10
Hunt
Hooker
Brown
Steele
MI Jeon DEC
Kelly DEC
Mate you just picked all the homers... drink a cold glass of water and rethink everything.

Victor Pesta lol, Damien Grabowski, Ruan Potts, and elderly Gabriel Gonzaga, Guto Inocente, 50 y/o Roy Nelson (barely and open to interpretation) the flaky russian Shamil Abdurakhimov (Who is best win is Walt Harris? Anthony Hamilton? LOL) fucking Jack May help make up 8 of his 9 UFC wins.
Soon you can insert 53 year old Hunt next to 50 year old Nelson on BBs record

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Pearson comes out and wrestles Hooker to a decision. Pearson needs a win and on the feet he has the boxing advantage but Hooker has the ability to still make it tricky for him; I doubt he takes his chances here. Hookers' TDD is without doubt his weakness and Pearson has completed takedowns on far better guys. I can just see Pearson wrestle-boxing his way to a decision.

How much you know about MI Jeon? Just checked her opponents on sherdog, 4 of them got a 0-1 record with her being their only fight. Her fifth opponent was 45 years old and had not won since 2010
i couldn't find any footage yet.

Thanks, was going to watch it later tonight. 149 or 147 still sounds pretty crazy 4 days away from weigh-ins, but 165 is just completely insane.

EDIT: Though this was last week not yesterday right? May talk myself back into betting Elliot, but have to wait until weigh ins

Yeah that interview was posted 28th May (sunday) its hard to know exact details, but he got a hair cut in vegas on this Sunday gone according to twitter, not sure if he has even flown out yet don't sound it from the looks of things.

Not sure how anyone can have a strong opinion on the main event, one way or another. I don't think Hunt's chin is reliable anymore.
its just a good matchup for hunt. and a bad one for beast. hunts got a striking advantage and is v unlikely to turn into a panic wrestler. his fight iq, patience and style is going to minimise the chances of beast ending up on top on him with gnp. its a pretty basic fight to cap for me. his chin is still better than bb recent opponents even if it has regressed a touch. he hardly has a glass chin

its just a good matchup for hunt. and a bad one for beast. hunts got a striking advantage and is v unlikely to turn into a panic wrestler. his fight iq, patience and style is going to minimise the chances of beast ending up on top on him with gnp. its a pretty basic fight to cap for me.
Well, I'm on Hunt myself, but I really think it could go either way. Mark is pretty shot.

bb wasn't exactly unloading on a plodding roy nelson who has been hit in the head record amounts if i had to guess

Well, I'm on Hunt myself, but I really think it could go either way. Mark is pretty shot.
he wasn't shot last fight 2 months ago. but i guess it does happen quick when it does. i wouldn't want to be counting on it

he wasn't shot last fight 2 months ago. but i guess it does happen quick when it does. i wouldn't want to be counting on it
I agree its a good stylistic match-up for Hunt. If he was younger I'd think it was close to a sure thing.

His chin just isn't what it used to be, and he's been looking slower. Not to mention he's coming off a brutal uberknee KO.

Jet lag is a myth. I wouldn't factor that into my thinking of a fight. He'll be there a few days before? Plenty of time. Isn't going to some humid shit heap of a country, not much to acclimate to.

I'm curious why you think this. I would assume jet lag has to do with our circadian clock. I mean an extremely high % of people who travel across time zones report what they think is jet lag.

I'm curious why you think this. I would assume jet lag has to do with our circadian clock. I mean an extremely high % of people who travel across time zones report what they think is jet lag.

I think it comes down to you as a person. Ive personally never had jet lag whereas i know plenty of people who have.

Cant believe franks team are letting him fight again so soon. Hes had 7 tough fights in 18 months wheres the chance for him to work on his cardio and improve if hes being rolled out every three months.

bb wasn't exactly unloading on a plodding roy nelson who has been hit in the head record amounts if i had to guess
Nelsons chin is more solid for sure than hunts is nowadays, those shots he took in the last 20 seconds of round 3 would've dropped hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back