UFN 110 PBP/discussion

damn was hoping hed finish him there, but now i don't see it

passing on doesn't go 3 +200...

hirota only been finished via broken arm..

took a shot at +1100 tho, fuck it

10-9 or 10-8 (if really liberal 10-8) hirota

never gonna listen to you noobs here anymore.. lost 1 unit on steele just because some people in here said he was a lock. luckily it wasnt that much but wow you guys are so bad at this it's almost funny
LOL how pathetic are you to listen to someone else and not make judgment for yourself

not overly impressed wih volk

volkanovski definitely slowed down a bit midway thru rd 2, but hirota is just not fast enough to catch him w/anything big

20-18 volk (if no 10-8 in rd 1)

Hoping Volk breaks his hands on Hirotas skull and verbally submits due to pain.

Only chance of winning my Hirota bet.

Volk a bit slowed but has no reason to push the pace. Clear domination and unanimous dec incoming.

i guess rd 3 to volk. most competitive round of fight, but prolly 30-27 x2 with a 30-26 or something if one judge gives 10-8 rd 1

hehe, i knew i'd lose again tonight.

hopefully elliot pulls off a choke, i need it =P

biggest bet of the night here

Fuck all you noobs. I was gonna bet Volk at -700. But all you convinced me to take a stab at the dog.

U guys suck!!

volk cashes. 0.2u nguyen -5u running total. down to hunt to save my night or make it a disaster

NEXT UP COMING: MY ELITE UNDERDOG SURPRISE PICK:

BEN NGUYEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben-Nguyen-Not-Your-Typical-UFC-Debut-Story_531427_OpenGraphImage.png

hehe, i knew i'd lose again tonight.

hopefully elliot pulls off a choke, i need it =P

biggest bet of the night here

Biggest bet for me is Elliot NSC.
Have a small bet on sub and medium bet on his ML.

Fuck all you noobs. I was gonna bet Volk at -700. But all you convinced me to take a stab at the dog.

U guys suck!!
I was thinking the same thing but actually pulled the trigger last time i took advice from this forum i lost 1U on steele! haha ez winnings 1U volk @ -800 suck it!

guys its just ben nguyens night i can feel it i can sense it.. ben's victory going through my body right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back