UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Bofando's highlights on the twitter @vkram posted a day or two ago, but has anyone seen these DQs? Thats really weird.

I'm also worried that this is the lowest level fight UFC has done in awhile lol I saw Bofando looking athletic with flips and stuff in clips, but I also saw him looking like a complete trainwreck himself when it comes to using any real technique. Prob just small degen bet him to win by KO.

Both were illegal knees.

Although I remember watching one of his fights and the commentators said that he had 3 loses and more wins than he has on his record. So perhaps there is some missing fights on his record and another loss apart from the two illegal knees DQs.

galore is at london shoot now used to train at some unknown camp so he's at a legit camp. he is 35 tho like ward altho with his athleticism hiss body is probably like a 25 year olds so it prob wont matter

I looked at Bofando's highlights on the twitter @vkram posted a day or two ago, but has anyone seen these DQs? Thats really weird.

I'm also worried that this is the lowest level fight UFC has done in awhile lol I saw Bofando looking athletic with flips and stuff in clips, but I also saw him looking like a complete trainwreck himself when it comes to using any real technique. Prob just small degen bet him to win by KO.

you can see the second dq he had here.. illigal knee while his opponent was grounded looked to me like it landed on the arms but his opponent played it up bigtime

https://www.ufc.tv/video/robert-skujins-vs-galore-bofando-ucmma-30-ultimate-challenge-mma-30

edit:
lol same thing happend in his first dq.. brutal knee KO straight to the head as his opponent was about to get up.. and then preceeds to show-off after :eek: guy seems a bit like a nutjob

https://www.ufc.tv/video/jerome-carol-vs-galore-bosando-ucmma-10-resurrection

Last edited:
Calderwood up to +225 now, calvillo hype train is real. Got in 3u on calvillo at -129, will add 3u on jojo aswell and either take a small loss or a decent win. This should be close to a pick em imo

Its been awhile, just consider yourselves blessed to see the #mostelite and internet forum Conor McGregor talk that shit once more. But i'll stop now before EZ gets real pissed
I agree with most of your points when you call people out but you could just do it without the insults and w're all good.

I agree with most of your points when you call people out but you could just do it without the insults and w're all good.
I should get a pass on that though when i'm from NJ and my little state >>>>>> most entire countries in the fight game. We're just all tanned, jacked savages over here <{silvanormal}>

Im worried cyn catches a kick like she did against cooper jojo is going to throw kicks its too huge a part of her game for her not to

Yea @Stunna77 pointed that out as well. But at this price I think it's definitely worth taking the chance.

Yea @Stunna77 pointed that out as well. But at this price I think it's definitely worth taking the chance.

Agreed the line is well off. I bet cyn in both ufc fights so know her well she defo can wait on an opponent mistake for the td which i dont like

I think it's crazy to lay juice on a guy like Rountree. I agree that Craig isn't a good wrestler by any means but if this hits the mat in any way there's a big risk that Rountree will just quit. I took that +155 line on Roundtree and feel OK with it.

upload_2017-7-12_12-59-50.png

One more for fun. If anyone finds any of these helpful, let me know and I will post them when I have them. This one doesn't really speak to me. Seems to me that it could go either way. I do think Gunnar could end the fight early if he can catch a takedown or land a stunning shot/kd. I am torn though because part of me leans Ponz keeping it standing and outworking him on the feet. If that happens I think the over hits. Of course odds much better on the under.

Hard to figure out who's arguing with who at this point

I think it's crazy to lay juice on a guy like Rountree. I agree that Craig isn't a good wrestler by any means but if this hits the mat in any way there's a big risk that Rountree will just quit. I took that +155 line on Roundtree and feel OK with it.

Agree, I think this is a 60/40 match up for Khalil, which is fine when the lines opened up as they did. Now the odds are pretty crazy. Under 1.5 rounds may be a decent bet though.

Agree, I think this is a 60/40 match up for Khalil, which is fine when the lines opened up as they did. Now the odds are pretty crazy. Under 1.5 rounds may be a decent bet though.
60/40 seems fair but it's so hard to cap fights with a quitter. Also, it's very hard to know what game plan Craig is gonna have. He probably goes balls to the walls like usual and gets KTFO but who knows.

Even with these lines I can't bet Craig. Rather wait for Khalil KO or Khalil round 1 and see what that looks like. Khalil's last fight was the first one where he mentally took this shit seriously, and it showed, and Craig is so damn hittable.

60/40 seems fair but it's so hard to cap fights with a quitter. Also, it's very hard to know what game plan Craig is gonna have. He probably goes balls to the walls like usual and gets KTFO but who knows.
Why do you guys say he quits? Because he lost a Dec to Sanchez and has only been finished once against Pedro, who I already said I think will be a top 15 LW soon.

I will say Rountree price is too high now but I am happy I got him at -130

Why do you guys say he quits? Because he lost a Dec to Sanchez and has only been finished once against Pedro, who I already said I think will be a top 15 LW soon.
Quit instantly on the ground in TUF and against Pedro.

Johns is a bigger favourite over Morales than Almeida was. What gives?

Btw same goes for you @Sham5916910 dont get banned we need you here mate. You and me have completely different betting strategies but you are one of the best in here when it comes to breaking down fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back