UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree there isn't a noticeable large size distinction in the clip, but you can tell Ponz is thicker and like you said he is in the process of cutting. Come actual weigh-ins when is fully rehydrated, he will most definitely be quite a bit bigger. Also, the camera angle could play a part as it appears to be closer to Gunni.

Exactly what I was saying

If anyone seemed to have a distinct size advantage it seemed to be felder

Can't believe Gamblou is on Janes. I would legit be shocked if Janes wins another fight in the UFC, assuming he doesn't get cut when Marshman breaks his jaw.

In Luca we trust right guys?
I actually liked ponz in the first place

In Luca we trust right guys?
I actually liked ponz in the first place
Luca Fury is a solid bettor and Ponz is a solid fighter but I am done doubting Gunnar Nelson, I always think his opponents have a chance but then he goes and crushes them. Gunnar Nelson is something special and it's clear that he has made jumps in his game, can Ponz really survive 5 with such a dangerous finisher, my guess is no.

I think I'll play Nelson R1-2 if the odds is right and then maybe just LB it.

Overall I have very little feeling for this cards and that combined with the European time make me try to maximize my live betting skills here.

Can't believe Gamblou is on Janes. I would legit be shocked if Janes wins another fight in the UFC, assuming he doesn't get cut when Marshman breaks his jaw.
He always finds any reason he can to back all the dogs. He is the antithesis of Luca Fury.

I think Gunnar is best when he's active, stop giving me grey hairs with his snowmobiling, no top 10 would answer the phone, this will be a great challenge for Gunnar, Ponz has great takedown defense, very busy, very fit, I sent my top guys and watch sparring rounds in Dublin, I don't have to be there, Gunnar is self motivated

Quit instantly on the ground in TUF and against Pedro.
also the thing with him actually yelling at his mother from the cage is telling. Like c'mon dude, the game gets way, way, waaaaay harder than your mom yelling at you. I usually don't put a lot of stock in "intangibles" but in this case it tells me a lot about the fighter.

He likes to stand and bang, get the read in the first round, I don't fight for points, it's been a great camp, I will try to finish this fight like I always do

I'm ready for everyone, we're both complete fighters, I train hard everyday at ATT, my wrestling is better everyday, I'm ready for everything, first time for 5 rounds, no problem for me, I have good conditioning, I fight with my heart

ATT has everything, complete training, first time in Europe, controlling the fight is the most important, he won't stand with me

Ponz is one of the hardest workers in the gym, that says alot, Gunnar will clinch and try to trip, Rick Story showed he has holes, more than one way to win, control distance and striking, mixing in takedowns

10 weeks training, I'm a striker, get straight back to my feet, made improvements, took time off to improve on the mats, just violence, do my best

Crowd will give me energy, I will earn their respect, I'm ready, I'm complete, lots of tricks, I'm strong everywhere, full camp 10 weeks, see what I can do, you're going to be in for a treat, I know how to strike, I like fighting consistently, she's a vet, so ring rust shouldn't affect her, will get that 1st round finish for sure

Been travelling, trying to enjoy life, at Tristar, I'm still improving, there's still holes, I wanted to fight sooner, I wanted Paige fight, I have a bit of a gameplan, but I just concentrate on myself, get back in the win column

I don't like to watch video too much, I read guys in the first round

He's not as hungry as me, I have something to prove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back