UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this guy's twitter, there are some GIFs of Henry's fights. Not much but better than nothing.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/Mr_Honky

yeah i've been trauling the internet for footage. from what i can tell, his striking looks slow and laboured. he also lacks defence. looks like he's pretty decent on the ground.

at 5'11 he's going to have a size advantage over teymur who looks around 5'7, but he doesn't fight long. teymur looks like the much better striker, faster hands and more power.

i reckon teymur wades into range and gets another highlight reel ko.

hard to be too confident though given there are so many unknowns, but i just hit a teymur/marshman double at betsafe at slightly under even money. i think marshman ends up juiced to oblivion come fight night.

I like Ray but it looks like Zee's MMA is liking Felder, Zee's MMA is one of the top cappers in the game right now, he used to sell picks but now they are free.

It really sucks that we Aussies can't register on BetSafe

Reasons ZeesMMA is GOAT capper

• He has a YouTube channel
  • He has a twitter
Sure he might lose every event, but he disguises how horrible he is with social media. That's #elite

Zee MMA, the guy that has been on a horrible run lately?
Everyone loses, sure Zees MMA has been taking some losses lately but I still regard him as one of the most elite MMA bettors. Also a great analyst, giving in depth breakdowns, taking it to a new level. Honestly can't wait to hear his picks for this event, expect a MAXBET

Reasons ZeesMMA is GOAT capper

• He has a YouTube channel
  • He has a twitter
Sure he might lose every event, but he disguises how horrible he is with social media. That's #elite
I follow Zees MMA for massive profits, even gives his picks for free now, wow what a great guy.

Everyone loses, sure Zees MMA has been taking some losses lately but I still regard him as one of the most elite MMA bettors. Also a great analyst, giving in depth breakdowns, taking it to a new level. Honestly can't wait to hear his picks for this event, expect a MAXBET
haha, troll. Those knee's of yours must be pretty bruised up by now.

3 month old interview (looking well fed, showing her new Icelandic tattoo)

Loving Montreal at Tristar, I can only hope to fight in Scotland, I wanted to fight in London, been at Tristar for a year, only started to make improvements since my last fight, alot to take in, alot of coaches, so many people there, I was lost as a fighter, but now I've found myself, now I'm working on striking, scrambling, get back to my feet, before I was a BJJ fighter, would be good to fight a striker, last fighter took me down

Wow. Hope she enjoys weight cutting.

It really sucks that we Aussies can't register on BetSafe
Our books seem a bit smarter than our UK friends books. Sportsbet, Crown or whoever wait until lines have opened overseas and settled before opening. We almost never get anything good!

Our books seem a bit smarter than our UK friends books. Sportsbet, Crown or whoever wait until lines have opened overseas and settled before opening. We almost never get anything good!
True, none of our bookies offers what these other guys in the UK or USA can get in those initial days when the odds are released. It's like there's less competition between bookies here or they operate like a cartel.

True, none of our bookies offers what these other guys in the UK or USA can get in those initial days when the odds are released. It's like there's less competition between bookies here or they operate like a cartel.
I just think they take less risks. Wait for markets to settle overseas then open. Look at MJ last week for example; one book opened him at 2.75 then he opens here at 1.57 so they took all the risk out (after seeing everyone pump the MJ line). Someone has to open first and take that jump but it'll never be the books here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back