UFN 114 PBP/Discussion

She's 23

She has a high upside
I started by loving Grasso with all her hype but she is just bad. I hope she does grow to be a talent. She is a cutey with some skill.

i think that was the right decision, mexico or not, though it certainly aided grasso

especially with new rules, she definitely won R3. she outstruck markos and markos didn't do much with the TD and barely had top control for a long time.

Yeah I bet Randa and believe that Alexa deserved the win. She was just scrappy enough in the right moments to get the nod. And it helped immensely that the crowd was going crazy every time she laid a glove on Markos.
I thought it was a great fight between two very good fighters and believe neither one of them hurt their stock at all.
I actually think that even in defeat Randas stock went up

Company man + extra praise because women.
Do you remember a few events ago when he said on air that the head and arm throw is so much more common in WMMA because there is extra hair to grab on to?

I'm starting to think being a commentator rots your brain.

Moreno pretty good for being autistic.
Leaning Pettis, though.

I started by loving Grasso with all her hype but she is just bad. I hope she does grow to be a talent. She is a cutey with some skill.
Her tdd is bad. But she can fix that. In the world of wmma, she can be successful

Im on Pettis +150, small on sub finish and went pretty big on inside the distance -150

Is pettis really walking out to Justin Bieber lol

Back