UFN 116 PBP/Discussion

rockhold is like a pathetic supervillain who always comes up short.

I've got screwed so hard tonight. Split decisions. Jotko fuck up. And robbery

Wtf
Glad i took tonight off. My picks were almost all wrong.

Come back next time man.

i just don't get why branch would clinch when he's having such good luck with his boxing, instinct i guess.

Luke and the U2.5 saved my night. Up a couple hundreds. Would have been up almost two grand if Jotko didn't let me down.

i just don't get why branch would clinch when he's having such good luck with his boxing, instinct i guess.
That's just what branch does. That's his game

5dimes graded luke by submission as a loss....wtf?

The butcher of Uganda homie. Rumors were that he decorated his office with the severed heads of his political rivals or those who opposed him.

Hell, didn't Forrest Whitaker win an Oscar portraying him in The Last King of Scotland?

#culturedsherdogger

My man! Forrest was sublime in that performance. The red eyed paranoia and sweat dripping from the humid Uganda climate. It was a frightening portrayal to be sure.

I dont think he has the cardio to pressure fight like that non stop. He was counting on some wall n stall which is his MO.

I dont think he has the cardio to pressure fight like that non stop. He was counting on some wall n stall which is his MO.

i don't think rockhold's cardio was there either, he obviously had a bad weight cut.

i guarantee whittaker ko's rockhold.

Last edited:
Surely Luke knows carrying on like that on the mic at the end is just going to make GSP even more determined..? No chance he pulls out the Bisping fight now.

I really think Rockhold is the best fighter in the MW division. BUUUUUUUT Jesus Christ!!!! Nearly any fighter can go for broke standing and they really do have a shot. Not sure it's chin or if it's the fact he freezes like he just saw Adeline Byrd naked riding a Sybian machine in the middle of the cage when he gets hit

It wont be graded as a sub imo. That is a tko.

In the past books have graded taps to strikes as subs. It might be different now considering it's been so long since it happened. Sherdog has it listed as TKO (submission to punches). So I guess it's probably going to go down as a tko.

Branch's gameplan was great. Go forward, give Luke no room for kicks, when he gets him to the cage make him work. Rockhold was looking very tired considering it was only the 2nd round. Branch blew it when he gave up double underhooks.

Did Branch tap to strikes? It's 2017

No way! Did he really tap out to strikes? I was wondering why the referee stopped at that moment. After all that thuggish Ruggish bullshit you talk and you tap to strikes? Where is that whore that branch? Do you have a blessed full minute to go. I know they provide TVs in the locker room. I know he's from NY/NJ area and I know he watched his boy Uriah Hall fight. No excuses. For real though? He really tapped out to strikes?

<{hughesimpress}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back