UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

great result for last fight for me, should've bet mooooore~

annnd old man ez gonna crash, can't stay up late anymore haha. think i won 6u or so altogether, will figure it out in morning

hope you guys did well

Yeah, while getting a blowjob from colbys mother after he beat his ass

Only if Colby’s mom had swallowed pre Colby. Woulda been a lot less Chaos. She should have swallowed or spit him out on a cocktail napkin.

Only if Colby’s mom had swallowed pre Colby. Woulda been a lot less Chaos. She should have swallowed or spit him out on a cocktail napkin.
Bro I love Colby Covington, legit MMA heel, who doesn't wanna see him vs Woodley.

If Woodley can't finish Covington early then there is no doubt he would break under the pressure and pace

Bro I love Colby Covington, legit MMA heel, who doesn't wanna see him vs Woodley.

If Woodley can't finish Covington early then there is no doubt he would break under the pressure and pace
Well there is some doubt, his striking still leaves a bit to be desired.

But in a way I do like Colby's persona. He REALLY winds people up, it's hilarious to watch.

5u up from last night, pretty happy with that as I bet both Machida + Maia.

Also passed £20k profit for the year!

great result for last fight for me, should've bet mooooore~

annnd old man ez gonna crash, can't stay up late anymore haha. think i won 6u or so altogether, will figure it out in morning

hope you guys did well
Clean work bro.

Covington GOAT vs Woodley needs to happen next, I really want to see that fight now and I think Covington can sell it, he plays the heel so well. Covington just whooped Maia worse than Woodley and he did it in Brazil. The callout by Covington was great too, UFC like that stuff, look where it got Kevin Lee.

What other options are there for Woodley?
The winner of Masvidal vs Thompson.....imagine if Thompson won, no one on this earth wants to watch Thompson vs Woodley for a 3rd time. And Masvidal just lost to Maia, if you call that a loss.

The winner of Lawler vs RDA.....Neither guy vs Woodley is as intriguing as Covington vs Woodley. RDA and Lawler can't sell fights.

UFC better give Covington the shot, he's earned it 100% and it's the smart move from a business perspective.

I would bet Covington to beat Woodley too, I think the pace and pressure would give Woodley big problems, people that don't think Covington has a legit shot to win that fight are crazy.

colby covingtons striking is about as good as matt hughes striking

horrible

colby covingtons striking is about as good as matt hughes striking

horrible
Yeah Covington isn't a striker. if I was Covington, I would constantly clinch and make Woodley defend takedowns, tire him out and break him. It would be foolish of Covington to strike with Woodley, especially early. Just cause Covington relied on his striking to beat Maia, doesn't mean he'll do the same vs Woodley, everyone besides Maia gets wrestled to death. Show respect to the GOAT

Yeah Covington isn't a striker. if I was Covington, I would constantly clinch and make Woodley defend takedowns, tire him out and break him. It would be foolish of Covington to strike with Woodley, especially early. Just cause Covington relied on his striking to beat Maia, doesn't mean he'll do the same vs Woodley, everyone besides Maia gets wrestled to death. Show respect to the GOAT

i think colby relied more on maia gassing than what he calls striking.

his punches were so slow, i thought that there was a problem with my internet feed and that was the reason why everyone of covingtons punches looked like they were in slow motion

i think colby relied more on maia gassing than what he calls striking.

his punches were so slow, i thought that there was a problem with my internet feed and that was the reason why everyone of covingtons punches looked like they were in slow motion
LOL cmon you sound like a hater, give the guy some props, he just whooped Maia in his hometown. At least Covington throws punches, Woodley just stand there and does nothing most of the time, Woodley fights so conservatively cause he has a suspect gas tank.

You can't deny that Covington is the GOAT, he'll destroy Woodley.

Won’t name names, but I’d hate to be someone who tries to take my name in vein every chance he gets due to #elite insecurities, only for our good Lord to smite him with a $6.5k loss on Font

#blessed #thankyoulord #godisgood #whatabum

Sad to see Maia and Machida lose....its a new era.

Father time waits for no man.

Back