UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fury is +15u this year after last weekend.

His year package for his bets costs $1,700.
That is pathetic.

I'm an admittedly awful capper and I'm +86u for the year just through arbitrage and tailing the sharper plays on here (granted my unit size is a lot smaller).

And people still pay for that shit..? Utterly staggering.

That is pathetic.

I'm an admittedly awful capper and I'm +86u for the year just through arbitrage and tailing the sharper plays on here (granted my unit size is a lot smaller).

And people still pay for that shit..? Utterly staggering.

The guy is a snake oil salesman

The guy is a snake oil salesman

Average odds only -144? Doesn't he famously bet -500s?

Still no idea why his name comes up here so often. He's a basement dwelling, neck bearded, mouth breather who lives with his Mum. Then on top of this he's arrogant. Quite a combo of personal traits...

Bet he lurks here to read all this too

Still no idea why his name comes up here so often. He's a basement dwelling, neck bearded, mouth breather who lives with his Mum. Then on top of this he's arrogant. Quite a combo of personal traits...

He does lurk here. That’s been confirmed.

His name comes up because he moves lines. He blessed a lot of members here this past weekend with the lines on tj rose and vick

Weirdo or not he still moves lines (apparently) so I guess he is somewhat relevant.

Edit: ill beat me to it.

He does lurk here. That’s been confirmed.

His name comes up because he moves lines. He blessed a lot of members here this past weekend with the lines on tj rose and vick

I barely bet on JJ/Rose, which a bit of JJ ML and a bit of u4.5, but I still think that the Rose thing was just staggeringly unlikely. Nobody could realistically have predicted it ending like that when Rose has historically been one of the softest punchers in the softest punching division. I know that JJ was most likely going to lose to a heavy-hitter, since her volume style meant that she left openings, but it just didn't seem realistic to predict Rose by outboxing of all the things.

I barely bet on JJ/Rose, which a bit of JJ ML and a bit of u4.5, but I still think that the Rose thing was just staggeringly unlikely. Nobody could realistically have predicted it ending like that when Rose has historically been one of the softest punchers in the softest punching division. I know that JJ was most likely going to lose to a heavy-hitter, since her volume style meant that she left openings, but it just didn't seem realistic to predict Rose by outboxing of all the things.
Thats what makes our sport so great!

reliminary Card - (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

Marlon Moraes -120
John Dodson -120

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170
-

Viviane Pereira +185
Tatiana Suarez -265

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105
-

Michel Quinones +175
Sage Northcutt -245

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135
-

Nina Ansaroff +165
Angela Hill -215

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
-

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30PM ET)

Court McGee +160
Sean Strickland -210

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Jake Collier +165
Marcel Fortuna -215

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
-

Darren Stewart +150
Karl Roberson -190

Over 2.5 -115
Under 2.5 -125

Took some Cort/Strickland over 2.5, and a double of Fortuna and Suarez

why is Viviane Pereira +185 ?????

Suarez is probably one of the best female grapplers in the ufc. But this is a big step up in competition for her. Most of the TUF girls on her season were pretty mediocre tbh. No reason not to take a stab on pereira

Any thoughts on dodson vs moraes ?
I've got Moraes at +100 and I like it. Moraes is class, got robbed against Assuncao and I don't think Dodson's freak power translates too well to BW, or outside of the first round. I'm expecting a fairly boring fight, but Moraes to have a clear volume margin and to win a fairly ho-hum decision.

i love Dodson here if you take out the MM loses and Lineker (could have gone either way) Dodson is 13-0 over the last 7 years against way better opponents then Moraes have ever beat

i think Dodsons speed and footwork will be the difference here Moares is kinda slow and plodding + if anyone is going to get a finish it will be Dodson surely

i love Dodson here if you take out the MM loses and Lineker (could have gone either way) Dodson is 13-0 over the last 7 years against way better opponents then Moraes have ever beat

i think Dodsons speed and footwork will be the difference here Moares is kinda slow and plodding + if anyone is going to get a finish it will be Dodson surely
Moraes beat Assuncao according to 99% of the media and public. I think Assuncao's a better win than anything on Dodson's BW or FLW resume.

reliminary Card - (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

Marlon Moraes -120
John Dodson -120

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170
-

Viviane Pereira +185
Tatiana Suarez -265

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105
-

Michel Quinones +175
Sage Northcutt -245

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135
-

Nina Ansaroff +165
Angela Hill -215

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
-

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30PM ET)

Court McGee +160
Sean Strickland -210

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Jake Collier +165
Marcel Fortuna -215

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
-

Darren Stewart +150
Karl Roberson -190

Over 2.5 -115
Under 2.5 -125

Lines open after my bedtime ! :(

McGee Strickland o2.5 -180 wish I got that..

Hrmm Collier +170? Idk, weird fight

O1.5 quinones-northcutt -170?

Suarez -265.. yeaaaaa I fuckin knew it. Hoped against hope that she'd be close to evens on opener, haha

Surprised Roberson Stewart is 2.5 instead of 1.5

No comment on the prelim main event for selfish price movement reasoning

Colier landed some nice combinations on Devin Clark, I think I will pass on this fight.

Took some McGee Strickland o2.5 -195

Ok cat out of bag for me: I'm now 3u deep on moraes -120 and -115

Such a believer in this kid. Think he takes dodson for sure. Dodson output is too low and he's too heavy on his lead leg. Moraes was utterly ROBBED last fight. Was sick to my stomach for him (and for my bets).

Leg kick city incoming. I wanted this neat pickem and that's what I got. So even if I am jumping the gun a little on price at -120/-115, oh well. I love my price so I'm taking it. I left a little "room" to add another unit if non wsof watchers push Moraes to +money or something but yea.

Marlon moraes, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back