UFN 121 pbp/discussion

Wow with my Lentz props and live betting him I absolutely CRUSHED it there. Dammit I love you Nick Lentz. Always comes to fight.

Lost a bunch on o2.5 there, but 0.33u on Lentz sub +1780 was a nice hit to recover

Brooks could have jabbed his face off for the rest of the fight but no go for the takedown which previously nearly got you caught in a guillotine lol poor fight IQ

I had a feeling that this card was f'up for betting.

Brooks could have jabbed his face off for the rest of the fight but no go for the takedown which previously nearly got you caught in a guillotine lol poor fight IQ

that's what doesn't make sense. lentz was slowing and brooks was starting to dominate the standup - WHY SHOOT?!

Not gonna lie, out of all the faves to bust my coupon I didn’t think it would be brooks, that guy is past help.

that's what doesn't make sense. lentz was slowing and brooks was starting to dominate the standup - WHY SHOOT?!
Exactly my jaw dropped like why bother? Lentz was going for guillotines so why risk it? Was comfortable standing

Brooks is a bookie's best friend. Loses as a juiced fav every time

Whoa, Yves Edwards slurred really bad for a moment and I don't think it was nerves.

I had two solid small risk high return parlays ruined :(
BUT
3/1 fight doesn’t Go the distance cashes and need one more submission for over 1.5

NOT Werdum dec -190 man. If he hits the sub your o1.5 cashes, plus you have a bunch of other fights to still hit your prop before that one. Seems like a solid hedge.

NOT Werdum dec -190 man. If he hits the sub your o1.5 cashes, plus you have a bunch of other fights to still hit your prop before that one. Seems like a solid hedge.
Will have to see if a uk book offers that, not many will I don’t think cheers though bud

Will have to see if a uk book offers that, not many will I don’t think cheers though bud

Ahh gotcha. Well I hope you hit your prop before the ME because I'm pretty big on that not Werdum prop.

Back