UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Camacho's got a great chin, he only got stopped at WW and even when he was gassed out of his mind The Leech was unable to finish him. If Brown wins its gotta be by decision.

Part of that was Leech being happy to just pick Camacho apart at range in the later part of the fight. In a recent regional fight he got mounted late in a fight because he was so gassed. Luckily the other dude was gassed too and Camacho was able to slip out and win. Brown has better cardio and is aggressive enough to go for a finish if he's in front of a dead tired Camacho, unless he gets scared off by the power like Leech was.

Don't blame me if Rawlings loses lol. Just giving the argument from the other side
No I favor bec. -120 is where the line should be. She’s fought much better competition and throws significantly higher volume.

It’s the right pick

Clark just got me with those eyes

also i like that marcin is training at jacksons. after preparing overeem for werdum, they should be very knowledgeable about his strengths and weaknesses.
That is great news, jackson is quite overrated but is certainly better than whatever team in poland he was in,
he's got the tools and if he comes out with a good strategy this fight is his.
I bet on Overeem for that fight but that gameplan was stupid, fighting with his hands downs was about the most idiotic he could do and it almost cost him the fight.

i would be, tybura has good takedown defence and can totally win this fight standing.

plus, i love fading guys coming off spectacular wins. hype can effect the lnes and what goes up must come down.
People massively underrate Werdu. He's the HW GOAT and yet was like -200 against Black Beast and Harris. I put 10u on Werdum to beat Harris since the skillgap is insane.

I'd be shocked if Werdum was to lose this by any means but lel HW KO1.

Anytime a foreigner decides to come to the greatest and most gangsta country in the world the one and only United States of America it is the best decision of their lives personally and professionally

However, Werdum is a foreigner who realized that way before Tybura. Confidence increase Werdum

On Camacho brown fotn +600

That is great news, jackson is quite overrated but is certainly better than whatever team in poland he was in,
he's got the tools and if he comes out with a good strategy this fight is his.
I bet on Overeem for that fight but that gameplan was stupid, fighting with his hands downs was about the most idiotic he could do and it almost cost him the fight.

overeem also has the worst chin in the division, every fight he does the stanky leg. tybura's chin looks pretty good from what i can tell.

People massively underrate Werdu. He's the HW GOAT and yet was like -200 against Black Beast and Harris. I put 10u on Werdum to beat Harris since the skillgap is insane.

I'd be shocked if Werdum was to lose this by any means but lel HW KO1.

werdum's striking has got a lot better but it's still not elite. he loses when he's forced to stand with high level strikers. i was heavy on miocic against him.

even slow ass hunt (who cut a ridiculous amount of weight to take that fight on short notice) was beating him standing before that crazy knee.

werdum should be the fav here but +300 for tybura suggests a mismatch and i vehemently disagree.

werdum's striking has got a lot better but it's still not elite. he loses when he's forced to stand with high level strikers. i was heavy on miocic against him.

even slow ass hunt (who cut a ridiculous amount of weight to take that fight on short notice) was beating him standing before that crazy knee.

werdum should be the fav here but +300 for tybura suggests a mismatch and i vehemently disagree.
Tybura is nowhere near the striker that the fighters who hurt Werdum are.

Tybura is nowhere near the striker that the fighters who hurt Werdum are.

agree with that, but i still think he's good enough to be highly competitive with werdum standing and may even have an edge.

why is damien brown the dog here anyways? dude is extremely tough.

He got KO'd by vinc pichel and iirc got dropped twice by Jon Tuck. Chin may be sus. Camacho is probably more technically skilled than him in all areas, just has poor cardio. Not really a fade on Brown though, I like the guy and he's a gritty, fun fighter.

Camacho's much better than his record shows and brought it to a pretty strong fighter on short notice in his debut

agree with that, but i still think he's good enough to be highly competitive with werdum standing and may even have an edge.
Werdum has outstruck Overeem, Velasquez, Hunt (Once he got his timing/pressure down properly) and Browne twice. Browne's prone to brainfarts, but I'd take Browne as a pure striker over Tybura any day.

Anytime a foreigner decides to come to the greatest and most gangsta country in the world the one and only United States of America it is the best decision of their lives personally and professionally

However, Werdum is a foreigner who realized that way before Tybura. Confidence increase Werdum
If the United States wouldn't play the World Police, you would have more fans :D

Last edited:
fuck.. Camacho and Benoit didnt make weight :( I hope my parlays hit but @DarkneT may be right that Benoit ruins my night. Fuck damn

fuck.. Camacho and Benoit didnt make weight :( I hope my parlays hit but @DarkneT may be right that Benoit ruins my night. Fuck damn

They missed by quite a bit so maybe they didn’t drain themselves and accepted that they would miss weight. BOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back