UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Werdum fight in jepoardy at all because of this ridiculous Covington incident?

Do you have any more info on Kassem?

from what I understand Australian Top Team is a pretty small gym. in terms of her coaching and training partners, her boyfriend is her coach. I'm not sure how broadly she has spread herself in terms of her camp for this fight but I would say Chambers has much more quality opponents training out of American Top Team.

from what I understand Australian Top Team is a pretty small gym. in terms of her coaching and training partners, her boyfriend is her coach. I'm not sure how broadly she has spread herself in terms of her camp for this fight but I would say Chambers has much more quality opponents training out of American Top Team.

Okay cool thanks. Regarding camps, she spent a bit of time at Tiger. Her boyfriend is Ashkans brother btw.

who is AShkans?
Ashkan Mokhtarian? The dude fighting Benoit on the same card. I think both Kassem and Mokh get annihilated. Mokh looked like he was nowhere near UFC caliber against Moraga, and I don't have confidence in their gym to have prepared Kassem for a UFC-level fight.

Especially since this will likely be the first real fight of Kassem's career.

Is this Werdum fight in jepoardy at all because of this ridiculous Covington incident?

No he won’t have to go to court until next month...luckily for the UFC, could have been a disaster considering how weak the card already is. Cops could have easily put him jail pending investigation or w/e the case. Ya never know in a foreign country.

Uncle Dana’s super pissed though, Colby’s being sent home. Not sure wtf Colby was thinking pressing charges for that after talking nonstop shit and considering the circumstances, looks like a bitch move and makes no sense

I know it probably goes decision but anyone think lentz fight ends ITD? Got an opportunity at free money with uk books if it does

I know it probably goes decision but anyone think lentz fight ends ITD? Got an opportunity at free money with uk books if it does

Free money? Why are you asking us? Get on the train and hope it stops at the station!!!

Free money? Why are you asking us? Get on the train and hope it stops at the station!!!
Aha well free money if it ends ITD but I tied up a lot of money on my gozali free roll and like having some money back up so was just wondering if many people though it would end ITD

I'm trying to think why Kalikas made Bojan the dog after Matthews has had so many shit flakey performances yet still trains with his daddy and sucks him off in his garage. Is Matthews the better striker?

Wtf? You trash on a fighter and then ask if he’s the better striker. *eyeroll*

jake the flake is also moving up to welterweight, doesn't look like he has the right frame for the divison. i could be wrong, some guys really fill out but his frame looks like a lw to me.

I saw him 2 and 4 weeks ago, he looks thicker for sure. Looked in great shape to be honest.

I know someone who’s friends with Chambers IRL. They were telling me she was a lock in her last fight... I put some money on her ML and proceeded to be amazed at just how fucking horrible she was. This fight is going to be honestly embarrassing I think.

Matthews, Lents, Means and maybe Kelly for me.
I don't see Lentz, Matthews or Kelly going anywhere particularly good. Kelly's not going to just out-cardio and grit Eliash, who's always been pretty good at maintaining output. Matthews going up in weight, his star's on the wane and doesn't necessarily have the TD to get the top position which is the only area he's particularly good at. Lentz just feels like a worse, older version of his opponent.

2u Chambers @ 2.47
1u Chambers (rnd 1 or 2) @ 3.75

all up $65 on chambers to win $179.75. lets call it a hunch..kinda betting half my bankroll at the mo but oh well

Matthews has had his own gym for quite some time now.... even since his 2nd UFC fight id think.

This is correct. He also had dual hip surgeries, one in late 2016 and one in early 2017. According to him, the issue he had with his hips cause him problems in his last couple of fights, especially with his TDD and get ups. He claims it's all fixed now. Source: http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...y/news-story/cb1a57188dc48346793dfdf71bb9a5b7

I do think he has a higher ceiling than Bojan, but it's hard to back him as a favorite with his past performances. I'd expect to see improvements this fight but that's hypothetical really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back