UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

im 3-6 down 59.50 Fili wins by dec+200 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 fights go to a dec+953( Loss)
2 fights go to a dec+8750( Loss)
10 fights go to a dec+2525(loss)

1 fight ends in ko+1540(Loss)
9 fights end in ko+30800(Loss)
0 fights end in ko+9350(loss)

6 fights end in sub+2875(Loss)
0 fights end in sub+1460(Loss)
5 fights end in sub+1075( 2 of final 2 fights need to end in sub)

Please let the final 2 fights end in sub!!!!!!!!! I also can make some good money if filli wins here on draftkings hoping for a sub

There's a level of subjectivity to judging for sure, but I sometimes wonder if judges (and quite frankly people on here giving opinions) have ever trained or been punched/kicked. When I watch these fights and you see strikes landing, having gotten hit and having landed strikes I feel like I have a better feel for how "good" a strike is. @Tebowned I'd like your thoughts. I see sig strike #'s and sometimes I think "Okay they are about even, but wow I'd rather have been figther x that round than fighter y". To me that should determine close rounds. Hill really looked to be landing the sharper, more flush strikes to me the majority of the time.

Okay, a little less volume but def more damage

I completely disagree, see my previous post. Casey landed that one really nice straight shot that they showed a bunch of times, but Hill seemed to land WAY more flush punches to me. I still think the fight was close and not a "robbery", but if I was fighting I'd rather have taken the shots Hill took than the ones Casey took.

Added: Andre Fili/Michael Johnson Under 2½ (+130) $200.00 for $260.00

If only MJ threw more straight punches instead of getting wild with hooks and used 4-5 punch combos instead of 2-3, I might be worried.

Johnson is gonna beat this inbred neck tat goof

Spend all your money on a bet slip

There's a level of subjectivity to judging for sure, but I sometimes wonder if judges (and quite frankly people on here giving opinions) have ever trained or been punched/kicked. When I watch these fights and you see strikes landing, having gotten hit and having landed strikes I feel like I have a better feel for how "good" a strike is. @Tebowned I'd like your thoughts. I see sig strike #'s and sometimes I think "Okay they are about even, but wow I'd rather have been figther x that round than fighter y". To me that should determine close rounds. Hill really looked to be landing the sharper, more flush strikes to me the majority of the time.
Casey’s best rd was the first and I still think she lost the rd. Those were her most effective strikes landed but Hill ate them

Hill actually clipped casey a few times

Im due for a loss so Fili is probably going to sleep.

Filis only ever been slept by head kick right? Has he even rly been dropped by that many punches?

Johnson got this, for once I think, otherwise he is 1 in 7 lol

Check the tape! Filis hands look just as fast. Fili eatin MJ punches like they nothing.

MJ on his motorcycle after that 1-2

That left is landing over and over, Fili with the kicks and the forward pressure though

Back