UFN 141 Blaydes vs Ngannou II

Projection? I could care less what you think about me. I also don’t care enough to go back through an old thread to see how much you risked on bohtelo.

I watched you do the same thing with bohtelo in the last fight thread with Kyle. It went on and on. Now you’re doing it again

There’s no doubt about it, you get your feelings hurt quite easily. You’re resorting to name calling and nitpicking. Oh sorry Tito is 43. Yea he’s a spring chicken. How lazy of me

How dare anyone question the polar bear.
We should all use the polar bear criterion and risk large chunks of our bankroll on single fights

All I did was advise against risking 12units, and on Tito Ortiz in a golden boy promotion for that matter. The last two ggg fights were fixed. Alvarez is the golden goose.

This is a betting forum where we’re supposed to be helping each other out

I don’t need to get in pissing contests about how many units I’ve made and who ive bet on.

You want to risk 12 units on a single fight? Great. Sorry I questioned you your excellency

Anyhow I’ve derailed this thread enough.
That will be it out of me

Polarbear is a walking argument, the man would argue with a tree - don't let it bother you.

But lets get back to business -

One particular play I like on this card is Hu Yaozong ITD at +212 (I think it is still around +200 on 5dimes). Rashad Coulter throws wild wild strikes for about a round and then he can not move. If Coulter does not get an early finish, I do not see him surviving as he literally can not move in round 2 so I can't imagine his cardio in round 3.

Hu Yaozong looked terrible against Asker in his first fight but it was because he does not have defensive wrestling. However, that is not the matchup he will have vs Coulter. Coulter will just throw winging shots with no technique. After watching some of Yaozong's old fights and the fact that he has never been finished before, I think he moves well enough on the feet to not be hit completely clean, survive, land himself with his offensive aggression and likely finish a tired Coulter on the feet or on the floor. Yaozong's top game is not bad and it is most definitely good enough to put away an exhausted Coulter. He also has cardio. At +200 odds I think this line is a steal.

Rashads Camp

Last edited:
vs. Yaozong's

Last edited:
Overeems camp

Last edited:

One particular play I like on this card is Hu Yaozong ITD at +212 (I think it is still around +200 on 5dimes). Rashad Coulter throws wild wild strikes for about a round and then he can not move. If Coulter does not get an early finish, I do not see him surviving as he literally can not move in round 2 so I can't imagine his cardio in round 3.

Hu Yaozong looked terrible against Asker in his first fight but it was because he does not have defensive wrestling. However, that is not the matchup he will have vs Coulter. Coulter will just throw winging shots with no technique. After watching some of Yaozong's old fights and the fact that he has never been finished before, I think he moves well enough on the feet to not be hit completely clean, survive, land himself with his offensive aggression and likely finish a tired Coulter on the feet or on the floor. Yaozong's top game is not bad and it is most definitely good enough to put away an exhausted Coulter. He also has cardio. At +200 odds I think this line is a steal.

Have you actually looked at the 3 guys Yaozong beat over a 3 month period back in 2016 ? 2 of them have zero wins, the other is 2-4 and the 2 wins were over a 0-0 and 0-1.
His wins are worthless.
I mean yeah Coulter has a lot of red flags and pretty mediocre wins (decent performances in his losses though) started his camp at 261 pounds and lots of injury issues etc, but I think compared to Yaozong he's a god.

Have you actually looked at the 3 guys Yaozong beat over a 3 month period back in 2016 ? 2 of them have zero wins, the other is 2-4 and the 2 wins were over a 0-0 and 0-1.
His wins are worthless.
I mean yeah Coulter has a lot of red flags and pretty mediocre wins (decent performances in his losses though) started his camp at 261 pounds and lots of injury issues etc, but I think compared to Yaozong he's a god.

Yea I know he fought cans - but Coulter has only beat absolute cans as well and has been finished in every fight except one that has gone to the second round and he almost always wins by first round ko. But I am just going off actual footage and looking at their skills.

Im going with the undefeated Sergey, Overeem is done. Even A lightweight would ko him this Days.

I think you're looking too hard for reasons to bet Hu because he looks absolutely AWFUL in his previous fights. I find it really funny that you criticize Coulter for throwing winging shots with no technique...then what the hell do you call the shots Hu was throwing against Yakhyaev? Rushing in throwing haymakers while getting clipped...I honestly don't think I agree about anything you wrote about him. I'm not advocating a play on Coulter as a favorite because he sucks but I honestly think that Hu is even worse.

I think you're looking too hard for reasons to bet Hu because he looks absolutely AWFUL in his previous fights. I find it really funny that you criticize Coulter for throwing winging shots with no technique...then what the hell do you call the shots Hu was throwing against Yakhyaev? Rushing in throwing haymakers while getting clipped...I honestly don't think I agree about anything you wrote about him. I'm not advocating a play on Coulter as a favorite because he sucks but I honestly think that Hu is even worse.

I never once said that Hu is good or praised his punching technique lol.

I am mostly going by the fact that Rashad Coulter can not move after 5 minutes of fighting. Hu very well may be a worse fighter but after a round, I doubt he is worse than an exhausted Coulter and at plus money I have no issue taking the risk.

Polarbear is a walking argument, the man would argue with a tree - don't let it bother you.

*Calls me out for arguing when I defended my pick
*Proceeds to argue incessantly and stupidly while defending his own pick

Well-played idiot, well-played.

Cmon people... too much hate up in these mofos... just counter arguments without soundin like a bitter loser.

I like Jessica, Wu and Kondo. Probaly gonna place one unit each and one for parlay. If one wins i break even. If two wins i double my investment. If all three wins i double my bankroll.

Jessica cuz shes a top 10 an the opponent isnt.

Wu cuz shes a lot bigger girl than that meth heads sister who is coming late notice

Kondo cuz 9cm reach advantaga and the fackt her opponent hasent fought any one with a reach advantage.

I may edit this post later... just using this forum for drunken monologes cuz nobody here irl cares about mma.

I like Morono over Song.

Song got taken down multiple times by Aldana of all people. Aldana got the TD but let Song get back up for some reason.. If Morono gets the TD he will keep the top control. Morono's top game is very good. Sub is a real possibility too. Song is better striker but I feel Morono gets the TD here. Maybe a small hedge with Song KO I don't see any other way how Song can win. I don't think Morono is that bad as tape shows.

I like Morono over Song.

Song got taken down multiple times by Aldana of all people. Aldana got the TD but let Song get back up for some reason.. If Morono gets the TD he will keep the top control. Morono's top game is very good. Sub is a real possibility too. Song is better striker but I feel Morono gets the TD here. Maybe a small hedge with Song KO I don't see any other way how Song can win. I don't think Morono is that bad as tape shows.

Song has mediocre takedown defense, but he is reasonably good at getting back up. While I need to watch more tape on him, Morono is also a mediocre wrestler himself, so it's an open question whether he will even get the fight to the ground. I don't like betting on Morono, even though Song kind of sucks. Morono is pretty mediocre himself and doesn't have any weapons to finish a fight with on at this level.

Song has both his right hand the judges to favor him if it's close.

This post is embarrassing. I suggest deleting it. We all make mistakes or overlook variables in our analysis, but that's not a reason to throw out incoherent nonsense about the fight being fixed for Liddell, and then get butthurt when some of your factually wrong statements (believing Tito was in his late 40s) gets called out.

I do find it funny that in your Alvarez-GGG comparison, you're actually arguing for the fight being fixed for TITO, a Hispanic fighter who can potentially compete several more times for Golden Boy Promotions.

It’s embarrassing how condescending you are on an Internet forum.

It’s embarrassing that you’ve made a mountain out of a molehill because you couldn’t handle me telling you your bankroll management is trash.

Dem facts breh

It’s embarrassing how condescending you are on an Internet forum.

It’s embarrassing that you’ve made a mountain out of a molehill because you couldn’t handle me telling you your bankroll management is trash.

Dem facts breh

Do you need a tampon?

Focus- Decided to put 3 units down on N'Gannou at +185. Not a supremely confident pick, obviously, but I wasn't very impressed with Blaydes when I meticulously rewatched his last 3 fights against old, washed-up opponents, and those odds are just too good to pass up.

Do you need a tampon?

Focus- Decided to put 3 units down on N'Gannou at +185. Not a supremely confident pick, obviously, but I wasn't very impressed with Blaydes when I meticulously rewatched his last 3 fights against old, washed-up opponents, and those odds are just too good to pass up.

upload_2018-11-20_19-46-23.jpeg

I like plus odds paully, I like plus odds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back