UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

villante +3.5 -140 WTF.

Villante has 4 split decisions in a row.

Dudes... not posted in these in a while but I crushed Francis as a dog last week so I’m feeling a bit froggy..
I don’t normally bet the euro cards but straight of the page
Macedo is the underdog? I expected her to be a heavy favourite..
And Diego Ferreira is an underdog.. against Rustam ‘I really lost to Kajan’ khabilov? The 50 year old guy? What the fuck

Are these two bets blessings or am I missing something?

Also like Jan and Hadzo just because of stylistic match ups
Anyone that wants to debate hit me
Ferreira is 100% a blessing from the gods. He did kind of gas out in his last fight, but Khabilov should not be favoured here.

You're wrong about Macedo. Macedo has looked awful in the UFC. To be fair, she's fought two decent fighters. But Robertson is a very good grappler and will likely bully her.

teymur props are pretty crazy too. all of his wins are ITD, yet teymur itd is +500.

Dudes... not posted in these in a while but I crushed Francis as a dog last week so I’m feeling a bit froggy..
I don’t normally bet the euro cards but straight of the page
Macedo is the underdog? I expected her to be a heavy favourite..
And Diego Ferreira is an underdog.. against Rustam ‘I really lost to Kajan’ khabilov? The 50 year old guy? What the fuck

Are these two bets blessings or am I missing something?

Also like Jan and Hadzo just because of stylistic match ups
Anyone that wants to debate hit me

Dude, Ferreira is older than Rustam lol.

I'm telling you guys, it's this simple: Dwight can't counterstrike if his opponent doesn't throw anything. He frightened Ottow with the exchanges in r1, Ottow realized he didn't have the speed or the tactics to land without getting battered, so he was content to do nothing for all of the second round (as long as it meant Dwight would stare at him patiently instead of beat him).
Compare this to Pedersoli, who keeps his hands really low and is always throwing these tiny 1-2 punch combos with pansy-ass karate power.

Grant is a good counterstriker, but is looking too much to counter. I know that Grant can switch his stands, but if he stays southpaw, Pedersoli can hit him with solid bodykicks ALL day. Pedersoli has good kicks IMO, which also can help him keeping the distance, avoid Grants power and score points throughout the fight, while slowing Grants cardio. If Pedersoli stays on the outside, he can win by kicks alone. I agree that he has showed some weakness in his chin, but I do think people underestimate his chin too much. Cowboy would probably drop most opponents the way he dropped Pedersoli. Pedersoli coming forward in an akward angle, while Cowboy having the power he has from akward angles = Stoppage. Pedersoli got dropped by Scott as well, but recovered really quickly. Im still afraid that Grant will KO him, but if he stays on the outside, he will win.

Pedersoli also has a quick power double, which he can mix in as well. Pedersoli has the better overall MMA game, but Grant has some TDD combined with KO power in both hands. Pedersoli ML/DEC hedged with Grant KO/TKO IMO.

My 35 year old wife makes that chick look like a busted can of biscuits
I-dont-believe-you.gif

My teammate trained with Naurdiev once in Salzburg a while back and he told me that he was surprised how good his grappling was. I also heard that Naurdiev has a wrestling background so that's that but I still think that Prazeres will be too much for him.

Thanks. I think you're very likely right about Prazeres, it's extremely hard to bet against him but for some reason I think the kid may have a shot. No bet yet but I might end up taking a stab on his KO line and/or rd1

FDGTD is at -185 maybe I'll play that.

Can anyone give me a reason not to slam FDNGTD for Polo Reyes v Damir Hadzovic at 1.5 odds?

Reyes swangs and bangs, his chin is far from impeccable, Hadzovic isn't exactly a gameplan fighter either

Last edited:
Can anyone give me a reason not to slam FDNGTD for Polo Reyes v Damir Hadzovic at 1.5 odds?

Reyes swangs and bangs, his chin is far from impeccable, Hadzovic isn't exactly a gameplan fighter either

The fight most likely doesn't go the distance but I got a wierd feeling Hadzovic is going to win by decision.

Hmmmmmmm. Yan is to much of a favorite. No one is giving Dodson a chance?

In the Octagon anything could happen.

Looks like Khabilov has a raging boner advantage over CDF.

Never bet against RBA.

I am on Struve, Carmouche, Khabilov, Hadzovic and Blachowicz.
I think Robertson will beat Macedo but I won't put any money on that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back