UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

Hmmmmmmm. Yan is to much of a favorite. No one is giving Dodson a chance?

In the Octagon anything could happen.
This is Yan breakthrough fight but dodson could wiin a split dec hes a live dog in that aspect

I am on Struve, Carmouche, Khabilov, Hadzovic and Blachowicz.
I think Robertson will beat Macedo but I won't put any money on that
i agree but ? on Blaxhowickz and struve.

Does anyone see Jan/Santos going the distance? No way it lasts five rounds, if it goes late Santos will gas and get subbed but I think it's over within two rounds

Does anyone see Jan/Santos going the distance? No way it lasts five rounds, if it goes late Santos will gas and get subbed but I think it's over within two rounds
Santos doesn't gas. If anyone is going to slow its Jan who has a granite chin. Santos Dec is a decent bet.

Santos doesn't gas. If anyone is going to slow its Jan who has a granite chin. Santos Dec is a decent bet.

You really think Santos can go five rounds swinging the way he does? I don't agree. Two rounds of going wild at most, and that's if Jan doesn't gas him out working the clinch and maybe a take down

You really think Santos can go five rounds swinging the way he does? I don't agree. Two rounds of going wild at most, and that's if Jan doesn't gas him out working the clinch and maybe a take down
Go and actually watch them both fight 3 rounds. Santos has gone 3 hard rounds multiple times and not gassed. He's a genetic freak and he's shown he can swing like that without tiring. Jan on the other hand slowed down grappling especially in multiple fights even when it was him taking people down and on top controlling them. Against Cannonier who is absolutely terrible at grappling he slowed hugely and lost the third round and when it was him getting wrestled by guys like Anderson he was exhausted within 3 rounds.

Go and actually watch them both fight 3 rounds. Santos has gone 3 hard rounds multiple times and not gassed. He's a genetic freak and he's shown he can swing like that without tiring. Jan on the other hand slowed down grappling especially in multiple fights even when it was him taking people down and on top controlling them. Against Cannonier who is absolutely terrible at grappling he slowed hugely and lost the third round and when it was him getting wrestled by guys like Anderson he was exhausted within 3 rounds.

Well I hope you're right because I have money on Santos but I believe he gets it done early

@ill800 thinks it goes to distance, he disliked my post about FDNGTD.
lol

@ill800 thinks it goes to distance, he disliked my post about FDNGTD.
lol
I don't think he thinks it goes the distance, he disliked that you said it was sure that it wouldn't go the distance. What you think is going to happen and what you should bet on aren't the same thing.

Have you watched any tape of him?
Granted with how hard he throws its counter intuitive, but he’s generally dominant in the 3rd

Back with stats! Wrestlers this year at a pants height disadvantage are 4-2.

Also I made that stat up since it's a made up stat anyway. Jk its pretty accurate as far as my fast audit would indicate.

Dudes... not posted in these in a while but I crushed Francis as a dog last week so I’m feeling a bit froggy..
I don’t normally bet the euro cards but straight of the page
Macedo is the underdog? I expected her to be a heavy favourite..
And Diego Ferreira is an underdog.. against Rustam ‘I really lost to Kajan’ khabilov? The 50 year old guy? What the fuck

Are these two bets blessings or am I missing something?

Also like Jan and Hadzo just because of stylistic match ups
Anyone that wants to debate hit me
ferreira cruises to an easy win.

I don't think he thinks it goes the distance, he disliked that you said it was sure that it wouldn't go the distance. What you think is going to happen and what you should bet on aren't the same thing.
It was sure, told ya

It's been a long time since I lost on a UFC as this year has been great so far, but I got clobbered here. I really thought the Khabilov fight would be completely different with Ferreira frustrated standing and looking for takedowns he couldn't get. It was pretty much the exact opposite. I then thought Prazeres had an easy matchup. The night started really bad. It did get better as the night went on as I had a few hits, but still, it was probably my worst event in the last year or more.

Back