UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos

Considering switching sides to zaleski

He’s a pretty solid fighter. Defense isn’t as good as I would like it to be against a guy like millender. Dangerous on the ground. Really good right hook and a nice straight right hand.

Millender will have a speed and reach advantage as usual. Great jab and straight right hand But he’s one dimensional.

Millender seems to slow down after the first rd. He’s a pretty big guy for welterweight.

This could be a potential fight of the night

Zaleskis takedowns are nothing special but neither is millenders defense

If the fight plays out strictly on the feet millender should be able to outpoint him. Zaleski seems like he’s content to stand and trade most of the time

Last edited:
Considering switching sides to zaleski

He’s a pretty solid fighter. Defense isn’t as good as I would like it to be against a guy like millender. Dangerous on the ground. Really good right hook and a nice straight right hand.

Millender will have a speed and reach advantage as usual. Great jab and straight right hand But he’s one dimensional.

Millender seems to slow down after the first rd. He’s a pretty big guy for welterweight.

This could be a potential fight of the night

Zaleskis takedowns are nothing special but neither is millenders defense

If the fight plays out strictly on the feet millender should be able to outpoint him. Zaleski seems like he’s content to stand and trade most of the time
I just did exactly that, bet Millender early at -115 along with Millender by 3 round decision then changed my mind to bet Zaleski bigger at +100 and -101 as well as Zaleski by submission.

I just did exactly that, bet Millender early at -115 along with Millender by 3 round decision then changed my mind to bet Zaleski bigger at +100 and -101 as well as Zaleski by submission.
I definitely have zaleski sub and rds 2 and 3

Millender is at his most dangerous in the first rd

If I was zaleski I would be looking to take Millender down and yet his submission defense

Both guys have good chins

A bit concerning with dos Santos how he was getting tagged by griffin. He tends to leave his hands low and that could spell trouble for a guy as fast as millender.

I think zaleski can have success pressuring millender and making him fight backwards. The takedowns will come easier if he can be successful doing this.

Zaleski is battle tested and has fought better competition. He’s not going to just stand in front of millender like siyar did

Really like Morono here as well. Looking for him to get the finish here

Ottow realistically is 3-4 in the ufc. Don’t know how he was given that fight against grant, landing only one strike in rd 2 and almost getting finished in rd 1

The guy doesn’t do well when he’s being pressured and that’s what Morono does. Ottow wants to wrestle when he gets hit and Morono has good jiu jitsu.

Also switched to zaleski, bought way down on ivanov and added to rothwell nsc. May end up switching sides in that fight as well

3 teamer for all the money, rothwell/ zeleski/ martin all itd about 10/393 leggo

Prepare to be seriously shocked. Boetsch is a slow, sloppy wrestler who gets tired? Bro you sure you didn't confuse the two while watching tape?
Haha we'll see, man... The 31 year old ripped guy who is fully invested in this game and trains at ATT will be too fast and explosive for the 38 year old semi-retired chubby guy whose been boxercising at home to prepare for this fight.

Boetsch is a wrestler... how often does he go for take downs again? <Lmaoo>
Keep criticizing me, bro... Laugh, laugh, laugh it all out... You'll be speechless when you see Boetsch lying lifeless on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.... Akhmedov is no joke. I'm not sure how osme of you can take him so lightly. The guy doesn't just try to win, he tries to legally commit murder in that cage...

I think when it comes to the Boetsch fight, Tim at +180 or whatever it opened had some value. Now at +117 Id be passing there. Personally think Omari gets it done but bet unless he gets to -120 or so which the way its going is entirely possible

Keep criticizing me, bro... Laugh, laugh, laugh it all out... You'll be speechless when you see Boetsch lying lifeless on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.... Akhmedov is no joke. I'm not sure how osme of you can take him so lightly. The guy doesn't just try to win, he tries to legally commit murder in that cage...

Slow down brother... he couldn't even "murder" Kyle Noke and got finished via strikes when he fought a bjj guy in Sergio...
<BC1>

I like Reneau R3 at +1600.

She's generally a savage late in the fight especially when she's behind on points. Finished Dudieva and Bernardo then and also gave Bethe a 5 minute beatdown then.

Bernardo has poor cardio to begin with and was short notice IIRC. Dudieva is a chronic gasser, fell off a cliff mid rd2 and it was 1-1 going into the 3rd. She got a 10-8 rd3 vs Bethe who has decent cardio, but losing 2 rounds to Bethe should not instill any confidence.

Bernardo has poor cardio to begin with and was short notice IIRC. Dudieva is a chronic gasser, fell off a cliff mid rd2 and it was 1-1 going into the 3rd. She got a 10-8 rd3 vs Bethe who has decent cardio, but losing 2 rounds to Bethe should not instill any confidence.
I don't expect Reneau to win rounds at all, but could find ways to get a finish on someone like Yana whose a bit of a flake.

Back