UFN 148 on ESPN+ 6 Thompson vs Pettis Official Bets

Really wish I had hedged my Thompson action w Pettis ITD instead of Pettis sub. Fuck!

Thompson -300 $300
Thompson -5.5 -165 $300

Blaydes -246 $1750

Makdessi -191 $4150

Formiga +153 $600

Peterson +240 $100

Aldrich +196 $250
Aldrich/Barber GTD -130 $260

Moffett -151 $600
Moffett RD3 +1200 $30

Saenz DEC +211 $150

Gutierrez -104 $2000

Shelton -131 $750
Shelton/Espinosa GTD -195 $195

I'm about set, may add to Shelton if the line keeps dropping. Planning to go big on lb with Moffett, Blaydes, and Hill.

+$2063, my 3 main bets cashed with ease but all the junk in between cost me over half my profits, something I have to work on.

How many books do you have to spread your action across to get $2K down on a single play? Just curious.

How many books do you have to spread your action across to get $2K down on a single play? Just curious.

1840 of the Gutierrez bet was all placed at BOL. They have a rebet function so I was able to max +105, -105, and -110 multiple times. Topped up to 2k when BM opened.

4.5u that big to you? I went up on the KSW, Bellator, 10u last week and a big fan of Pettis. So I guess it seems I care less than you lmao.

I find it cute you always go over my totals so intensely. As I specified before; livebetting. For example Espinosa in the last minute or so of the fight jumped to around +163 which I jumped on given it was a coin flip fight and went up nicely on.

I'm not the kinda guy that just hits 3 props or dump 25u on one fighter and hope for the best.

As detestable as Soccer Steve is, at least he is perfectly honest about how much he wins or loses. You habitually lie. I've noticed for many weeks now that you will post your picks, and your stated results are always much, much better. A +4u week magically becomes +10u. A -6.3u week becomes only -4.5u in this case. Every. Single. Time.

Does that mean you're a live-betting god, who never loses on it? I guess it's possible...except you never actually post these live-bets in the discussion topic, so there is zero evidence they were made.

EVEN in this post, you can't help but exaggerating. You're proudly trumpeting your results on Bellator this week, but you admitted to only making 0.25u on it.

I don't know why anyone here bothers with you. You lie/exaggerate your results. You think you're King Shit of Turd Mountain, and not only with me. Your analysis is absolute garbage (remember when Eye was going to brutally out-wrestle Chookagian?).

Screenshot_20190325-071658.jpg
Ive been on a fishing trip all weekend so never posted my bets. Ended up 7.3u.

Would have been nice to bath in the glory of my original pettis bet but definately not unhappy with the result.

See you all next week

As detestable as Soccer Steve is, at least he is perfectly honest about how much he wins or loses. You habitually lie. I've noticed for many weeks now that you will post your picks, and your stated results are always much, much better. A +4u week magically becomes +10u. A -6.3u week becomes only -4.5u in this case. Every. Single. Time.

Does that mean you're a live-betting god, who never loses on it? I guess it's possible...except you never actually post these live-bets in the discussion topic, so there is zero evidence they were made.

EVEN in this post, you can't help but exaggerating. You're proudly trumpeting your results on Bellator this week, but you admitted to only making 0.25u on it.

I don't know why anyone here bothers with you. You lie/exaggerate your results. You think you're King Shit of Turd Mountain, and not only with me. Your analysis is absolute garbage (remember when Eye was going to brutally out-wrestle Chookagian?).
Lmao, you clearly just have a problem with me doing well livebetting or something and knowing how to mitigate losses.

Laughing even more at you're still crying over me winning by betting Eye as a dog while you expected Chook to win a won sided fight. Just to clarify I said Eye could hit takedowns as well as strike. When it came down to it she won via just striking and while it was a close fight no way was it right of you to pick Chookagian as such a clear favourite.

Also how is mentioning a profit on the Bellator 'proudly trumpeting' it? That would be to again remind you how I'm up a lovely 54 units this year :)

Get a grip Paul.

As entertaining as your obsession is, it is also getting a little bit weird to be honest.

@Jordan3399 SMH

Zero credibility

Refuses to make tracking account and comes up with poor excuses

Loses and lies about results

@Jordan3399 SMH

Zero credibility

Refuses to make tracking account and comes up with poor excuses

Loses and lies about results
Sure thing dude.

I really care that much about my rep on this degenerate populated forum to continuously bullshit my results. I know you're a bit triggered over me calling out for inflating your results but is that really it? I get you want to discredit me but backing up Paul is just pathetic when his argument is so weak. Just making yourself look bad once again.
<36>

Sure thing dude.

I really care that much about my rep on this degenerate populated forum to continuously bullshit my results. I know you're a bit triggered over me calling out for inflating your results but is that really it? I get you want to discredit me but backing up Paul is just pathetic when his argument is so weak. Just making yourself look bad once again.
<36>
Could you be more cringe, you don't even believe that yourself

I think you do care about your rep on here, you lurk on sherdog all day from your mom's basement and brag about your fake betting results.

And anyone can look at my results and see they are not inflated, you're just making more stuff up

From insufferable scumbag to detestable...Paul, are you softening up on me? Shucks.

Look, it's obvious that Jordan and I are stressors in your life. Why not use Ignore on us and be done with it? I'm sure the rest of the gang on here is tired of us sniping at one another.

But before you do, though, if there's any chance you care to examine all this from the third person...the common denominator is you. No one argues with our og @JimGunn. Yet you did. Bickering about the profile picture he uses, no less. @harikari and you got into it recently. @Jordan3399 obviously. You and I. There's more but whatever. Maybe there's a chance at self-improvement? I know when I called you out that night I was in the wrong and I owned up to it, whether you care(d)...

Or not, and I've teed up another opportunity for you to just tell me to fuck off. Go for it, I guess. Either way, I think we're all here to help one another so the bickering is pretty pointless and a waste of all our time. I know I'm being a hypocrite right now but sometimes it's too hard to keep quiet. I'll keep trying though.

Could you be more cringe, you don't even believe that yourself

I think you do care about your rep on here, you lurk on sherdog all day from your mom's basement and brag about your fake betting results.

And anyone can look at my results and see they are not inflated, you're just making more stuff up
I've already explained clearly how your results are inflated.

Your attempts at attacking my personal life now are just as dumb and petty as Pauls were before.

Congrats on achieving a new low.

I've already explained clearly how your results are inflated.

Your attempts at attacking my personal life now are just as dumb and petty as Pauls were before.

Congrats on achieving a new low.
You haven't explained anything all you've done is lie and make stuff up

Keep trying though

You haven't explained anything all you've done is lie and make stuff up

Keep trying though

Are we obligated to explain or prove ourselves though? For all we know some of the big-gun regulars who post their bets are lying for whatever reason they may have. Tilt shame, trolling, etc, whatever. For all you know I lie every time...I don’t, but I offer no proof either. Say Jordan is lying. Does it really impact you either way? In the end your money is placed of your own free will. The posted bets thread is only to be taken with a grain of salt, imo. For bragging rights in some cases. Or to help inform you when picking a side; what this forum is ultimately about.

I’m sure I’m telling you what you already know but I want to stand by the sentiment that bickering is just wasting our time and achieving little else.

You’re valuable here. Paul is. Jordan is. I try to be. We’re chasing one another away for no good reason. We should stop.

Are we obligated to explain or prove ourselves though? For all we know some of the big-gun regulars who post their bets are lying for whatever reason they may have. Tilt shame, trolling, etc, whatever. For all you know I lie every time...I don’t, but I offer no proof either. Say Jordan is lying. Does it really impact you either way? In the end your money is placed of your own free will. The posted bets thread is only to be taken with a grain of salt, imo. For bragging rights in some cases. Or to help inform you when picking a side; what this forum is ultimately about.

I’m sure I’m telling you what you already know but I want to stand by the sentiment that bickering is just wasting our time and achieving little else.

You’re valuable here. Paul is. Jordan is. I try to be. We’re chasing one another away for no good reason. We should stop.
I'm cool with everyone here expect for one person

Jordan is a weasel, he's dishonest and he makes stuff up.

And he's hard to ignore because he posts here like a dozen times a day. And more often than not his analysis leads to L's but then he goes on and brags about his fake betting record. It would maybe be funny if he was trolling but he's taking himself serious

I'm less inclined to take part in this forum because of someone like this. It's not a secret that this forum isn't what it used to be, a lot of good, well known posters have either left or post less frequently, the quality of the forum has gone down hill. Personally I come on here much less than I used to as well.

Jordan is a weasel, he's dishonest and he makes stuff up.

All this cause I called you out over your betting record? Or what?

You have zero evidence I'm lying it just seems like you and Paul hate the idea of me not sharing every single one my betting activities with you and hate me having success.

You're so egotistical its utterly pathetic.

As for my analysis all I can recall is you advocating bets on cans like Frota cause she looked scary lmao

Do you 4 queers want to shut up bickering like a bunch of school girls?

You're all losers, now shhh

Back