UFN 149 on ESPN+ 7 Overeem vs Oleinik

Dont look at that number,look at the fighters. Jackie Chan will lose
Gotta look at the numbers & fighters. Evloev is a 135er, Choi is a 145er. Maybe Evloev wrestles him to decision or submits him or maybe he gets knocked out or hurt on the feet by the bigger striker. At more than 3 to 1 I'll take a chance.

I watched Evloev after reading he was this new phenom and already planned betting him but I didn’t feel like he was that good tbh. If the korean can defend some takedowns, he can definitely fuck him up on the feet. He is also bigger than him, so the punches will have more impact than Evloev‘s regular 135 opponents. Korean fighters are tough as fuck. Can’t bet against him with these odds.

I have no bet on this fight because I don’t know if the korean can defend the grappling and I don’t trust Evloev‘s standup + he is undersized.

Yup, that will now be $10 on openers and props, probably $50 on reduced juice
Greetings

Please be informed your account has been permanently closed due to bad line betting abuse.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Customer Service Department

5Dimes Group
1-800-430-5896

and I cant enter the cashier section

Do you think Evloev finishes him? Do you think there's that big of a skill discrepancy?
Why potentially shoot yourself by picking sub vs decision here. Could easily go either way and thats assuming Evolev even wins

Theres no evidence of how the Korean will handle an intensive wrestling/ ground focused opponent

Why potentially shoot yourself by picking sub vs decision here. Could easily go either way and thats assuming Evolev even wins

Theres no evidence of how the Korean will handle an intensive wrestling/ ground focused opponent

I saw that this korean guy was just whacked in a round and assumed that there's going to be a pretty substantial skill difference here. If we've never seen the Korean have to deal with it, I can't imagine he'll be very good at it... I don't know, looking for value man.

Greetings

Please be informed your account has been permanently closed due to bad line betting abuse.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

5Dimes Group
1-800-430-5896

That’s ridiculous

Hope you get your money

Keep us updated. If they end up screwing you I will pull out almost everything I have in there.

Put it in bookmaker or BetOnline or something

Greetings

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

5Dimes Group
1-800-430-5896

Holy shit dude, have you been talked to about hitting bad lines in the past? You need to jump on the phone ASAP.

I saw that this korean guy was just whacked in a round and assumed that there's going to be a pretty substantial skill difference here. If we've never seen the Korean have to deal with it, I can't imagine he'll be very good at it... I don't know, looking for value man.
Watch his fights and youll see Choi has competence in his standup
I saw him get taken down once in watching tape but got up rather quickly.... but this doesn’t tell us a great deal because of limited occurrence/ opponent skill questions

Chasing value= losing value

Greetings

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

5Dimes Group
1-800-430-5896

That's crazy, I thought it would be a nicer, friendlier 5Dimes since Tony's passing. I mean how the hell is the average bettor supposed to know what the lines *should* be on a point spread prop on a not hugely noteworthy fight like this?

That's crazy, I thought it would be a nicer, friendlier 5Dimes since Tony's passing. I mean how the hell is the average bettor supposed to know what the lines *should* be on a point spread prop on a not hugely noteworthy fight like this?

Tony's murder, you mean. The mystery is thinning after seeing a message like that from the shady, tax-sheltered, gambling company he used to run.

Too soon! <45>
I was talking on twitter with people about Tony's disappearance a few months ago, it was 3 weeks after he'd been missing. I said "-900 chance he's dead right now" and someone got mad me and said "too soon, have some respect"

Unrelated note, funny how the PPV thread last week had 40 pages of posts but this fight night has half. the value is still there homies, I just think people are less willing to tape/discuss fighters they aren't too familiar with.

5dimes gave me nothing but trouble, if never use them again.

What about Sultan wins on the cards? Both guys go to discision a lot, Russian fighter in Russia, a close fight his fall in his favour I believe

alistair-overeem-of-the-netherlands-and-aleksei-oleinik-of-russia-picture-id1138064940

islam-makhachev-of-russia-and-arman-tsarukyan-of-russia-face-off-the-picture-id1138064932

sergei-pavlovich-of-russia-and-marcelo-golm-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1138064921

ivan-shtyrkov-of-russia-and-devin-clark-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1138064916

roxanne-modafferi-and-antonina-shevchenko-of-kyrgyzstan-face-off-the-picture-id1138064911

krzysztof-jotko-of-poland-and-alen-amedovski-of-macedonia-face-off-picture-id1138064905

movsar-evloev-of-russia-and-seungwoo-choi-of-south-korea-face-off-picture-id1138064899

sultan-aliev-of-russia-and-keita-nakamura-of-japan-face-off-during-picture-id1138064892

alexander-yakovlev-of-russia-and-alex-da-silva-of-brazil-face-off-picture-id1138064888

marcin-tybura-of-poland-and-shamil-abdurakhimov-of-russia-face-off-picture-id1138064879

gadzhimurad-antigulov-of-russia-and-michal-oleksiejczuk-of-poland-picture-id1138064873

magomed-mustafaev-of-russia-and-rafael-fiziev-of-kyrgyzstan-face-off-picture-id1138064862

Back